Hello Im bored

akirk541

Anyone up for some general chat

Hi im Akirk/ andy whatever you want to call me

I just want this thread to be a general one where we dont really talk about TW, this will probly fall but may as well give it a go.

DeletedUser89573

Sure, why not. I guess I will ask what is going on in general..

Last edited by a moderator:

poise

Not sure how this thread will go either!

Not great to list which part of the world you are from, but since I official ended my 3 month sabitical away from TW today, I will re-introduce myself:

Name: Drew (Andrew - but no-one calls me that)
Married, 2 children. 1 girl aged 3yrs, 1 boy aged 2 months.
Hobbies - Poker, Drinking, Computer/console games, getting out of DIY :)
Most eagly awaited games - Fable 3, Mass effect 3.
Currently playing - The Sabateur, Online risk, Bejewelled Blitz.

AifoS

Not sure how this thread will go either!

Not great to list which part of the world you are from, but since I official ended my 3 month sabitical away from TW today, I will re-introduce myself:

Name: Drew (Andrew - but no-one calls me that)
Married, 2 children. 1 girl aged 3yrs, 1 boy aged 2 months.
Hobbies - Poker, Drinking, Computer/console games, getting out of DIY :)
Most eagly awaited games - Fable 3, Mass effect 3.
Currently playing - The Sabateur, Online risk, Bejewelled Blitz.

Looks like my info was right then. WELCOME BACK POISE :icon_razz: (and the smile is really sincere... even though you are on the other side of the river).

Finally MTS will have a decent representative on these forums once again. Several of the southerns have given it a try but have to admit that none was good in your shoes. Most of them made a fool of themselves.

DeletedUser

Hi Aifos hun welcome back, however perhaps that same comment should be directed towards some of your members or leadership they seem to make fools of themselves all the time on these forums. Ricevase is a great example.

Long Live YOTA!!!

DeletedUser

Hello everyone. I'm just a random spammer.

I guess OP went offline.

DeletedUser

Hi Aifos hun welcome back, however perhaps that same comment should be directed towards some of your members or leadership they seem to make fools of themselves all the time on these forums. Ricevase is a great example.

Long Live YOTA!!!

thats harsh mrs henderson. Lets not really get rude here too much.. I can only say this though, at least I don't hide.

Poise-glad to see your back somewhat ;-). My name is also Andrew (nobody calls me andy anymore but mainly Drew).

I love poker mainly and sports besides this. :)

DeletedUser

thats harsh mrs henderson. Lets not really get rude here too much.. I can only say this though, at least I don't hide.

Poise-glad to see your back somewhat ;-). My name is also Andrew (nobody calls me andy anymore but mainly Drew).

I love poker mainly and sports besides this. :)

Hmmm.. Both named Andrew, both go by the name of Drew... Is it possible that poise is rice's alter ego? And the tribe moron is not really a moron, but is playing both sides? :icon_twisted:

RedEagle59

i guess this is the tread of come backs then hello everybody,aussieeagle is back !!!!

AifoS

Long Live YOTA!!!

Hun when it comes to people that make fools of themselves all the time on these forums you are one of a kind. A class of your own. Nobody can compete you either from DRINK! nor MTS.

akirk541

Name: Andrew ( either that or Andy or Kirk
Just in uni at the minute enjoying it freshers week so far :)
Hobbies - Drinking, TW :)icon_eek:), Football, Hockey
Currently playing - TW ( takes up enough time for me ) :icon_wink: rest of the time spend drinking lol

DeletedUser

My name is also Drew.
I like drinking, football, ice hockey, hitting the gym, grilling food, and drinking.
I live in the swamp
I finished school long enough ago

poise

Hmmm.. Both named Andrew, both go by the name of Drew... Is it possible that poise is rice's alter ego? And the tribe moron is not really a moron, but is playing both sides? :icon_twisted:

hmmm Rice....Someone might have sussed us out here :)

Certainly have a lot of Drew's/Andrew's and Andy's...Perhaps that is what W28 will be remembered for :icon_wink:

Thanks for the kind words and the welcome backs, certainly glad to see that a load of older players are coming back, no matter which side of the MTS/Drink divide they lie on.

Mrs H - Although Drink/MTS members are at war, we do actually respect each other and treat this as a game, come win or lose. You do have a lot of malice towards Drink members & especially Aifos, not sure why, but do remember Aifos runs the largest tribe and argueably the most successful, for the longest period of time, you don't get that by being anyone's fool!

DeletedUser

Mrs H - Although Drink/MTS members are at war, we do actually respect each other and treat this as a game, come win or lose. You do have a lot of malice towards Drink members & especially Aifos, not sure why, but do remember Aifos runs the largest tribe and argueably the most successful, for the longest period of time, you don't get that by being anyone's fool!

Poise hun stop sucking up to Aifos please it makes me sad :(

Looks like my info was right then. WELCOME BACK POISE :icon_razz: (and the smile is really sincere... even though you are on the other side of the river).

Finally MTS will have a decent representative on these forums once again. Several of the southerns have given it a try but have to admit that none was good in your shoes. Most of them made a fool of themselves.

Hun, you call this "respect" and "treating it as a game" they don't respect you or your tribe, why are you sucking up anyways? I know you have been away for a while hun but go look at what Drink! have been saying on these forums and how they treat your members its quite sickening. Also Aifos likes to talk more than he plays, tee hee hee (you do know we are married right, just an inside joke between hubby and wife)

Aifos hun, I am picking up supper no more Burger King tonight see you at home

H.
xoxo

Mrs. Henderson:
Hobbies: Pool,Motorcycles, leather jackets,chains,handcuffs
Currently playing in W42 I deleted my account in W28
Founder of YOTA!

DeletedUser21713

Hopefully we have the one Josh out of all the families :icon_razz:

Currently going college i have no idea where DRINK members got the impression i was going to uni :lol: or was that someone else hmm...

Currently getting a diploma in IMI (Introduction to motor vehicle) (Newcastle under Lyme - Martec)

Interests: Music (Disturbed, In Flames, Mudvayne, Metallica, Megadeath, BFMV, spor, Black sun empire etc mostly metal, hard rock and drum & bass) I hear simona is a D&b fan too :icon_surprised: the old owner if it's been taken over. Football (watching :icon_razz:), Snooker, pool, oh the odd bit of poker aswell and drinking of course can't miss that out when the football is on.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Name: Not telling :eek:
Hobbies - TW (forums only), computer games, TV, cricket, oh and I collect Lego ^_^
Currently playing - Not playing any worlds. I most notably played W22 where I often create a shitstorm, and I played under an alias where I led quite a successful tribe. Nobody knows who I am accept for one person in TW. >_>

DeletedUser

Who is up for a Andrew/Andy/Drew tribe vs the world. lol poise definately glad your back.. Like you said as much as we are at war, I respect 95%+ of your tribe, there are a few id love to see gone at least.. :)

DeletedUser

Originally Posted by NeoAnarco
lol cookie good post and as you stated nice job on them targeting "semi"-inactive players ;) over all though i say well done to them

as for big bad old me not a single vill lost (damn no skype muscle arm emoticon ) oh wait, only one person sent at 5trains at me and 3players sent nukes...really all i have to say is 35second trains really?!?! and all the nobles are from the same village

but again i reiterate good job to DRINK on there gains. And the above is in response to teh cookie and not in anyway bragging or degrading anyone in DRINK

Cheers
Neo
neo honestly nobody cares too much of what you say. Just like nobody in MTS cares about me.. we should just stop posting as a whole

Yeah Hun, He really respects your tribe after Neo was nothing more than polite. Tee hee hee

DeletedUser

Mrs. Henderson:
Hobbies: Pool,Motorcycles, leather jackets,chains,handcuffs
Currently playing in W42 I deleted my account in W28
Founder of YOTA!

I can't imagine a girl whose hobbies are Pool,Motorcycles, leather jackets,chains,handcuffs

saying TeeHeeHee.. can u?