hello, just wanted to ask somthing

DeletedUser

ah OWA, you can show HIRE how great you are. Though i don't expect to see anything except barb munching from you.

Nothing wrong with Barb munching :D
Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: demon king7

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: saint100

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 217
Side 2: 30
Difference: 187

Not wars stats before people bah bah bah :D

DeletedUser

yeah, this one is better than the rest but he is strict :(( Maybe he is afraid i will dominate the worl6 indeed lol but that means 0 production at his world :pP

Micky, if i noble anything would be everything else but barb. It's vacations lol i wanna have fun :pP

DeletedUser

rofl, im sure you can do the work while you waiting 6 hours for attack to land:p
Would mean no spamming though;)

DeletedUser

I actually deleted my account. Though if i still had my original account, the stats would be not as good. My original account was too spread out. Doesn't change the fact i took the saint account from 3 million t0 16.5 million. How about you actually do something worth mentioning instead of nobling RMC inactives and barbs.

Edit: btw was just looking up ya stats and you aint nobled anything worth mentioning since October 2009. kthnxbi

No actually you was banned witch we all know and you grew at first because of hriggs gifting you villages at the very start of that account, the start of the war with ord you took semi active to non active you aint never been on the recieving end of any onslaught on your own like i have,you allways had hriggs watching your back ! say what you want we know the truth you roffle far to much !

As for me i been logging on once a day to stay alive for a few minutes at a time not really interested in the game anymore just to see if i have any incomings, i aint never had no massive cluster to self support myself like your gifted account , you would have been wiped out and gone along time ago without handouts!

DeletedUser

hmmm... well all I have to say is "the more things change the more they remain the same" :)

DeletedUser

No, pricey...you have to make long posts...common, it sucks that only i am doing that :((( I know you want too :pP

DeletedUser

No actually you was banned witch we all know and you grew at first because of hriggs gifting you villages at the very start of that account, the start of the war with ord you took semi active to non active you aint never been on the recieving end of any onslaught on your own like i have,you allways had hriggs watching your back ! say what you want we know the truth you roffle far to much !

As for me i been logging on once a day to stay alive for a few minutes at a time not really interested in the game anymore just to see if i have any incomings, i aint never had no massive cluster to self support myself like your gifted account , you would have been wiped out and gone along time ago without handouts!

hmmm...this was nice to hear :pP

DeletedUser

No, pricey...you have to make long posts...common, it sucks that only i am doing that :((( I know you want too :pP

LOL... just remember that you asked for it :).

One of the things that has always surprised me about World 6 is that while I can only think of one or two people in the whole game who I would call an enemy, others seem to revel in the fight with each other. Its one of the anomalies of my existence in World 6. I always believed that there was so much more to the game than just warring each other. Its strange that I would come to this conclusion about a game called Tribal Wars. How much more adversarial can you get than that?

Another reflection I have made in my absence is that I was always much more comfortable with an underdog tribe - even when it was filled with noobs and people who could barely communicate. It made me feel so good to nurture others to success. Often my efforts were misguided. But mostly I felt like I really accomplished something.

On the other hand, my greatest regret about this game is the fact that no matter what I tried I could not reconcile the differences between some tribes. And perhaps that is for the best. Perhaps if I had my way, the whole game would have been transformed into something different. Not tribal hugs - but friendly and fair competition. That would have included some great challenges - all in good fun - where people with 8 million points could afford to lose 20 or 30 villages for the fun of the game.

But I suppose the nature of the game and the people who play it militates against such a "civilized" tribal wars society. And maybe it is much more fun for people to rail against each other and call each other names. Its funny. I have met virtually everyone in this thread. Some I have fought alongside and some against. But I have respect for virtually every one of you. and on a personal level, I actually like you all :). Not a very good notion to take to the battle field I suppose.

But then I have always been more of a lover than a fighter :)

lt181

The great thing about W6 is the amount of truly great players that have come through here. A good amount of players that are successful on other worlds in leadership positions have come from W6. And, most of them are loudmouths. In a good way.

Maybe some day, those players will all come back to W6. Wouldn't that be special?

DeletedUser

A good player is a player which:

1. Is 100% loyal to there tribe
2. Follows the orders of there duke.
3. Should be able to time attacks to hit the same second.
4. Should be able to snipe a train.
5. Should be able to send a noble train under 1 second.
6. Active
7. Doesn't panic under heavy attack.

Thats what makes a good player.

My efficiency increased A LOT, when I stopped trying to time attacks to hit the same second. It is not a skill thats just a matter of math or the attack planner and an alarm clock, and it is rarely a good/needed tactic.

DeletedUser

My efficiency increased A LOT, when I stopped trying to time attacks to hit the same second. It is not a skill thats just a matter of math or the attack planner and an alarm clock, and it is rarely a good/needed tactic.

The most boring and irritating part of this game is the disruption it causes to peoples' lives when they have an alarm clock on to snipe and attack. Personally I have found the diplomacy to be much more exciting and interesting than sniping one econd noble trains.

But then again, math is not my strong suit. Thats why I became a lawyer :)

lt181

The most boring and irritating part of this game is the disruption it causes to peoples' lives when they have an alarm clock on to snipe and attack. Personally I have found the diplomacy to be much more exciting and interesting than sniping one econd noble trains.

But then again, math is not my strong suit. Thats why I became a lawyer :)

Have you seen the women in math courses? I was an accounting major for one semester. Those girls were....Smart.

lt181

Demi Moore was a lawyer in "A Few Good Men", where she portrayed not only a lawyer, but one in the NAVY! She's hot. Still. Since Hollywood is a pretty fair indicator of what happens in real life, I have to believe that all (or most) girls in law classes are hot.

DeletedUser

No that was me dressed up as demi moore to get a free diploma.