hello, just wanted to ask somthing

DeletedUser

And because it was your choice it is not disloyal? I'm really considering answering in this thread any further! You don't seem to be able to comprehend what i am writing and there would be no point in doing that than :S
I quoted myself to show you that i included skills and everything but appreciated more the other values, but you seem to have a filter in your eyes blocking what is not good for your arguments. I'm starting to understand why the forums are so dead...i'm having a hard time answering to an arrogant prick as you, and the thought that you would continue with your bs it's a pain in itself. What good is a bunch of good players that can snap or coordinate 1sec trains if they are not loyal to the tribe? When they could leave any moment and take with them a lot of info to an enemy tribe lets suppose? :)) You should know better. W00t was full of elites but also full of rats as yourself and it fell like a castle of sand. If you are not a good tribe member who would want you in a tribe in the first place?

You would know when to leave, i'm sure of that. I'm sure Sin was at it's strongest....gang bang when you left. Why do you refer to KW? I don't even know them lol but here you stand, claiming 100% loyalty to tribes...and later you say that that loyalty lasts till it suits you best lmao. What do you want for that? A medal? Here's a medal for you...Rat's Medal perfectly suits you micky mouse lmao...it all fits :pP

Even if cazac did what you say he did, the other dukes knew nothing about it, not the council, nor the tribe. Maybe it is as Danny is saying that a diplomat must be ahead of times and into the future and see possible ways to go but i know all those were personal thinking cause as egomaniac as he might be :p, he had to share his point of views concerning OrD with us. For all times he made of the best choices though.Very good leader and very very active :S Can't keep up with that i tell ya.
I heard that hriggs and anna got into his mind when they wanted to turn OrD against Sin. Can you imagine, 2 players wanting to control the diplomacy and directions of a whole tribe?I'm sure you are well acquainted with the story ;) They thought that having cazac on their side would suffice. That's when they failed miserably. Cause OrD was more than one leader. For good or for bad at least we didn't backstab our allies in their darkest hour. We stayed loyal to our agreement with them. We would have a war with sin anyway, but that would be in later stages, after disposing a lot of other tribes. So it's the work of your friends the plan against Sin, the plan of people that are your kind! ^_^
So in my ignorance about cazac's endeavors about Sin, i fail to be a hypocrite. I don't know what cazac had in mind but i know nothing didn't happen. Do you remember? We didn't need Hire alliance to turn on Sin. Hire would have their hands full with Sin. They rather would like us to join and that is what hriggs and ana planned. But i fail to understand for whom they worked for :S i know they wanted power but beyond that i have no intel.

What's with the duke of OrD trying to destroy Sin? who's that duke? You might as well post some evidence of cazac's letters here.Danny can say if there ever was a thread in our council about warring Sin, if you trust in his words. If there was, then you can talk about OrD thinking on destroying Sin! Seeing from your replies though, you don't seem the one to be backing your words with facts, mate. You just talk trash. Stop doing that :S It's bad propaganda. You should have learned that propaganda only words as it is, you must have truth-saying now and then , not just bs.

Mick876

Not gonna read all of that cause its mainly you babbling about how great Or.D is. the same old same old. Just gonna pick on some points.

You said Hriggs wanted power, Hriggs would of became Duke of Or.D if he just stayed there. He was the guy in line for the job. So if he wanted power he would of just stayed. But no he was sick of the cowards that make Or.D, a tribe that never thought a real war, and who all wanted to fight SIN, but when it came to it surprise surprise it was all mouth. So he left.

Why do i refer to KW? because KW is A~SIN, you obviously have no idea what your talking about.

You can call me a arrogant prick idm, because i am arrogant. Because untill someone stops me ingame i will continue to be arrogrant. Or.D have ran a op on me over the past week. And lets see the score shall we.

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: saint100

Side 2:
Tribes: ~Or.D~
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 0
Difference: 20

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 201,530
Side 2: 0
Difference: 201,530

image.php

about 50 trains have landed so far. And they still aint took a village from me. You guys are pathetic. So like i said, untill they shut me up i will be here. And any HIRE member will tell you what a good tribe member i am. How about you get yourself ingame and actually do something? i would love to rim you along with your mates :)

DeletedUser25470

OWA make your posts better. You talk about irrelevant things too much which means that if you do make a good point it may be lost amongst the mass of writing. Mick is correct in his counter arguements - check the history properly before you comment on it.

DeletedUser

Hriggs would of became Duke of Or.D if he just stayed there. He was the guy in line for the job.

Not exactly what was going to happen... :icon_wink:

Not far off though :)

Ok, I'll leave your argument now >.<

DeletedUser

@ Micky Mouse : lol don't bother answer if you can't read. You just supported what i said previously lol and are making me use danny's siggy ""Nor can I correct your reading disability..." - Nakoro" Do you remember your leader you were supposed to be loyal too? :pP

Danny said it...no duke-ship for hriggs anytime soon at that time. And war with hire was coming soon...he could wait and fight that war since he was craving for that and since he was so different from OrD cowards! All OrD would go gladly against that name. ^_^

You can't say OrD wanted war with Sin...you weren't there...why do you talk about things you don't know? Yes, people may have talked about the possibility to fight sin in the future, just like they talked about the possibility to fight with any tribe! If that was true, than the council wouldn't be so surprised by Hriggs actions.
Brave Hriggs lol. I remember the tribe he formed was trembling OrD would run over them :p and gave the comrade he left OrD with to OrD itself! He left for power, i know that and so did ana. Maybe for the bigger part it was her plan. You are their friend, you may know better.

I know that KW are A-Sin, but it was irrelevant to what i was saying. It surprises me you find yourself in a position to judge them whatsoever.
I hope you wont get bored with HIRE cause that day they will see what a good tribe mate you were lol
And i'm sorry I can't play, but if i had all the time i would need to properly do that, i would show you how elite you are :p. But that's beyond possibility for now. Maybe in the future, if you are still game ;)
Being good ingame doesn't mean you should be arrogant. I have seen noobs being arrogant lol You would be arrogant nonetheless no matter what your position was, i'm sure.
How do i say this...it's said that in times of peace soldiers may even turn on thier own country to conquer lol...now they maybe good players, but hateful ones :pP ! I'll say one more time The best players would have those values i mentioned as pillars. That tribe would be unstoppable when paired with good players and good activity. Unbent, Unbowed, Unbroken ^__^

@con man :Mick is not correct in his counter arguments, sorry bout that, i wouldn't talk about something i don't know. If it has escaped me and i'm ignorant of certain facts i'm sorry and anyone is welcomed to enlighten me!
And sorry about my way of writing. So much to say and so little time to come visit. Bare with me please. This forum is dead anyway, so you should be glad my posts are long hahaha

Mick876

I hope you wont get bored with HIRE cause that day they will see what a good tribe mate you were lol

Already got bored and left them twice. Doesn't mean my loyaltys to them left with me.

And i beg you to get some spare time to come fight me on W6. Even if you did come and play i could guarantee you would just try and gang bang me, and i would still beat you.

btw, Would you say your good enough to be considered by a player like Pajuno or Snafumaster that you are a great player?

DeletedUser25470

Danny said it...no duke-ship for hriggs anytime soon
That's not at all what Danny said. Read the post again.

And i'm sorry I can't play, but if i had all the time i would need to properly do that, i would show you how elite you are :p.
Are you questioning Mick? again please check the facts before you post. I believe he currently has over 700 Or.D caps. Pretty elite if you ask me. And I know I always get a lot of stick to saying this as they always bring out their (sometimes legitimate) excuses but he's the one still playing :lol:

And in reply to your idea that there is "so much to say"...maybe you should say it. Take a look at this paragraph: It's comprised of rubbish. You don't make any good points and confuse your metaphors like a rat jumping a sinking moose.
How do i say this...it's said that in times of peace soldiers may even turn on thier own country to conquer lol...now they maybe good players, but hateful ones :pP ! I'll say one more time The best players would have those values i mentioned as pillars. That tribe would be unstoppable when paired with good players and good activity. Unbent, Unbowed, Unbroken ^__^

And I am grateful to see some sort of response on the forums and therefore do look forward to your posts. It is important that someone does. I'm tired of Hire winning the game I'd hate to see us unrivalled on the forums too...

DeletedUser

@ Micky Mouse : lol don't bother answer if you can't read. You just supported what i said previously lol and are making me use danny's siggy ""Nor can I correct your reading disability..." - Nakoro" Do you remember your leader you were supposed to be loyal too? :pP

Danny said it...no duke-ship for hriggs anytime soon at that time. And war with hire was coming soon...he could wait and fight that war since he was craving for that and since he was so different from OrD cowards! All OrD would go gladly against that name. ^_^

You can't say OrD wanted war with Sin...you weren't there...why do you talk about things you don't know? Yes, people may have talked about the possibility to fight sin in the future, just like they talked about the possibility to fight with any tribe! If that was true, than the council wouldn't be so surprised by Hriggs actions.
Brave Hriggs lol. I remember the tribe he formed was trembling OrD would run over them :p and gave the comrade he left OrD with to OrD itself! He left for power, i know that and so did ana. Maybe for the bigger part it was her plan. You are their friend, you may know better.

I know that KW are A-Sin, but it was irrelevant to what i was saying. It surprises me you find yourself in a position to judge them whatsoever.
And i'm sorry I can't play, but if i had all the time i would need to properly do that, i would show you how elite you are :p. But that's beyond possibility for now. Maybe in the future, if you are still game ;)
Being good ingame doesn't mean you should be arrogant. I have seen noobs being arrogant lol You would be arrogant nonetheless no matter what your position was, i'm sure.

@con man :Mick is not correct in his counter arguments, sorry bout that, i wouldn't talk about something i don't know. If it has escaped me and i'm ignorant of certain facts i'm sorry and anyone is welcomed to enlighten me!
And sorry about my way of writing. So much to say and so little time to come visit. Bare with me please. This forum is dead anyway, so you should be glad my posts are long hahaha

If that was all truth, then I should Just reply with more anger towards everyone in this argument, but why would I? If your gonna mention the word hypocrite, nobody here has the right to call out anyone, while they still have a stain on their shirt. But hey, If I should be receiving a loyalty medal, I should be receiving more medals than all of you guys put together. This isn't the case, because no tribe always work the same and there will always be disagreement or wars that get on the way, which separates everyone and then switch sides. I was lucky not to fall in any of those categories because I made sure it never happened, by working my butt off, to save my tribe and to avoid any conflict with players by accepting my mistakes and apologizing at the same time. So in conclusion, nobody is perfect, but we try to do what's best and sometimes changing loyalty is rather needed, everywhere you go to. It's just how Tom Cruise switched sides, in that movie "The Last Samurai." You couldn't pretty much judge the guy, because pretty much, there was a purpose for his actions, that made him switched.

If your gonna make fun of someone by calling them Micky Mouse, at least have a reason why he should be called that. Unless you believe he's a rat, at least he was a decent rat and he pretty much did what he had to do for a reason. But other than that, there is a huge difference between a mouse and a rat...

Yours,
Xangyia

DeletedUser

I couldn't say micky rat could I? :((
I hear all of you and mick too. And i'm sure he is a good player and everything. I just said he lacked of loyalty cause he left his tribe, that's all. I don't think i'm lying! I loled cause he said 100% loyal to the tribe and it was 1st too! The second point he made was something he have overstepped too i guess. I just can't see him to be the one that should mention that even though he is right. It seems to me a little bit hypocritical.

If you are what you say you are super loyal and all, you should see my point.
I was lucky not to fall in any of those categories because I made sure it never happened, by working my butt off, to save my tribe and to avoid any conflict with players by accepting my mistakes and apologizing at the same time.

Been there done that. But that means that it deprives you from being totally arrogant, something micky isn't as he himself agrees.

It's just how Tom Cruise switched sides, in that movie "The Last Samurai." You couldn't pretty much judge the guy, because pretty much, there was a purpose for his actions, that made him switched.

I love the movie, all of it but the end where the American guy once more survives. We couldn't be much different you and I!
First of all, Tom was a mercenary, no real loyalty in the beggining. We all had this on tw when we first started, and jumped around tribes till we find the one that works for us. :)
Second, Tom was captured by the beauty of the way of the samurai. Loyalty, Honor, Bravery till the end, and it was the end of all samurai in that movie cause they didn't want to jump ships so they could survive. So, the movies shows that Tom finally found something to live by and not feel bad about himself! They all died! But the movie left me with a strong impression that it was really a life worth leaving. Quite fulfilling that simplicity!
He ruined the movie by staying alive and claiming to be a samurai! bliah :p All those great guys died in the battlefield but Tom didn't have the guts ;)

I'm sure they are different things but you get the idea :p Katsumoto had a lot of options Xangyia, at least for us he had. Not for him though. Death before dishonor was more like him :) He pretty much could avoid the death of all his comrades ;)
It's just different ways of seeing things that is happening here.

DeletedUser25470

I'm not sure if you knew or forgot to mention but the occasions he left hire were with me and that was to attack ord. Hire were not quite ready to go to war and we were so we decided to make our own tribe and declare. Little changed with the relationship to hire and our respect to onny was similar to what it is now. I'd say that's pretty loyal. Also you talk solely of leaving but returning shows strong loyalty too, don't you think?

DeletedUser

. You guys are pathetic. So like i said, untill they shut me up i will be here. And any HIRE member will tell you what a good tribe member i am. How about you get yourself ingame and actually do something? i would love to rim you along with your mates :)

Are you playing your account again?

Just wonder what your stats would be with your original account if you didnt get banned !

Mick876

Are you playing your account again?

Just wonder what your stats would be with your original account if you didnt get banned !

I actually deleted my account. Though if i still had my original account, the stats would be not as good. My original account was too spread out. Doesn't change the fact i took the saint account from 3 million t0 16.5 million. How about you actually do something worth mentioning instead of nobling RMC inactives and barbs.

Edit: btw was just looking up ya stats and you aint nobled anything worth mentioning since October 2009. kthnxbi

Last edited:

DeletedUser

At first i though you was asking for wardo :D
And Miller im guessing is still snogging his pillow:)

DeletedUser

Aye theres nothing there now :p
Guess he didn't like it, So that is indeed you whos back D:
Ah well i knew it was Wardo or Millwe, Wardo Wardo Wardo wheree aree youuuuuu? :D

DeletedUser

lol, why is all questioning that is me that is back lmao
It is me alright :p

DeletedUser

Never expected to see any of the old guys back. Well your the only one who has/could come back :p
The others im guessing wouldn't know the passwords to the account even if they tried now days. Good to have good ol you back :)

DeletedUser

well, i'm not back in full terms, just in spam vacations. I have a new boss that doesn't like Internet at all, but since it's the begging he is kinda eloquent about my endeavors. Although he mentioned i will not have internet at all soon :((( He sucks
Good to see ya all, that for sure :))

DeletedUser

rofl i remember you sneaking on when you had your last boss:p
Can't even do that this time soon :eek:
Damn what business can do well with out the internet, Internet = world domination :p
Spam vacation sounds fun though :D
I'll have to come off one once in my life ;)

Mick876

ah OWA, you can show HIRE how great you are. Though i don't expect to see anything except barb munching from you.