Hello there lovelies

ClamNess

Just wanted to say hello, I am back :D Finally got settled back home and got a new laptop. That was a nice vacation. I see nothing much has changed. The coalition was successful. I made the right decision for my tribe.

DeletedUser

happy to have you back, yeah maybe you made a right decision for your tribe, but you made a wrong decision coming back here:D

DeletedUser

Nessy ignore noobs like lvl0h3n
He cant say welcome back at all.
Envy is too big :)

DeletedUser

Yay!!!
Clam
is
Back

This

will

be
fun
right
Fear?!:icon_cool::icon_cool::icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Ohaidar, sorry I didn't join KilTom way back then, good to have you back!

The Sleepless Elite

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Welcome Clamness ^^, good timing for me and you to come back together at this stage of time :).

Warm welcome ofc from the whole KilTom family ^^.

I'm so HUNGRY!!!! :icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:.

rich26ca

I recommend you eat clam he lays over and lets ya do it, lol ;P attack and he'll quit again ;P

JoeEsta

I recommend you eat clam he lays over and lets ya do it, lol ;P attack and he'll quit again ;P

Clam did not quit due to attacks.....his work put a ban on TW during work hours......hes been on for a min or 2 each day on a roommates computer, but was very limited on use.

Clam Glad your back Buddy!

DeletedUser

R0mg! You iz back. And you brought LotD with you.... :icon_eek::icon_redface:

The Sleepless Elite

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Please do not embarrass me :icon_redface::icon_redface:, I know you are so happy to see me back... No need to send flowers :icon_razz:, am so shy :icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface:.

DeletedUser

Please do not embarrass me :icon_redface::icon_redface:, I know you are so happy to see me back... No need to send flowers :icon_razz:, am so shy :icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface:.

I tried but they didn't turn out too well :icon_sad:

dead%20flowers.JPG