Hello There

DeletedUser

Howdy,

My name is Truscott6 and i'm your new Mod. Woop.

I originate from World 7 but was never taught to play until world 16. Even now I can't play too good though.

Then again my playing skills aren't important here are they? (It's rheteroical)

Hopefully I am here for the long haul. If there is ever a major crisis then you can contact me on skype, Nathan.-.Dave .

I hope we get along well otherwise i'm gonna have to get out my cowboy hat. You wont like me when i'm wearing the cowboy hat. :icon_eek:

My intro post, irrelevant really but you can get to know me slightly better.

~Truscott6

Agniesiack

welcome in w18 forums ;) I hope you will make them more readable...

bomberace101

Wow another one... we must be special :)

Welcome, may your moderation of W18 be an eventful one :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Whoops - I created a thread in the main section (which tends to be the only one a read/"contribute" to).

Anyway: Welcome!

I have one request: Don't mess around with warnings or infractions! Most folks in this world actually see infractions as badges of honour. The TW equivalent of an ASBO i.e. "Anti scoial behaviour order" that is handed out to thuggish kids in the UK.

Cut straight to the chase and ban folks. Believe me it's the only way! You have been warned ;-)

DeletedUser

If I went through deleting posts in threads that could become on topic I would of surpassed 100 deletions by now :p

I think i've already found the trouble makers. Wasn't hard, just followed the trail of smoke.

I like to think we are all starting afresh here so there's a few ground rules I would like laid down / remind you of.

(1) - I am the law so to speak. If somebody starts to flame and kick off please do not react. Vigilantism will not be excepted and I do not wish for it to get to the point where these forums become dead because i'm having to infract left, right and center because we all got a bit too excited.

(2) - There's a report button for a reason, please don't be scared to use it <3

(3) - I don't except bribery which may or may not come in the form of whiskey. Honest.

(4) - Little kids play this game, please bare them in mind when you post. I would hate for us to mentally scare one or to. To those of you who are kids though, please try to write with a maturity that will set you out from your peers.

(5) Don't make me get Lucifyr.

/Rant

I would also like to apologize for any mistakes I make. This is my first world as a Mod so I will make mistakes. If we work together though this will go well :)

~Truscott6

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Whoops - I created a thread in the main section (which tends to be the only one a read/"contribute" to).

Anyway: Welcome!

I have one request: Don't mess around with warnings or infractions! Most folks in this world actually see infractions as badges of honour. The TW equivalent of an ASBO i.e. "Anti scoial behaviour order" that is handed out to thuggish kids in the UK.

Cut straight to the chase and ban folks. Believe me it's the only way! You have been warned ;-)

As much as I would love to just ban I have to follow the procedures unless something drastic happens.

DeletedUser

Welcome to the latest in a long long line of w18 forum mods, may you last longer than your predecessors!

DeletedUser

RIP OGO i gues D: (and also kaudie; ashomodai; sayche; timdogg; and others that werent here that long to be mentioned....)

DeletedUser57812

you will no need a lot of time to understand the situation of the world and why there are so much thread ^^

and good luck !! perso. I have see only 2-3 times a mod since I play tw ^^

DeletedUser

you will no need a lot of time to understand the situation of the world and why there are so much thread ^^

and good luck !! perso. I have see only 2-3 times a mod since I play tw ^^

sense no make you

DeletedUser

thought id see how ur mod job is working :p good luck,

It's good, so far i've found some chocolate and theres flaming everywhere :O

So guys, whats the record for longest lasting mod so far?