Hello there

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hello World 10,

I am looking for a account in this world. I'll tell something about my experience and what I prefer.
My name is Dennis and I am 18 years old. I am studying for IT-Manager and got atleast one full year of tribalwars left before my work could become to much.

What I prefer:
- A decent amount of villages on any frontline so I have more food <3.
- A account that is not a complete mess. Troops present in villages would be nice, groups are stuff that is easily fixed.
- Account of 8 mil points or higher (if there is none avaiable then somewhat lower) and as high as possible. I got time to play a very large account and wish to kick some ass.
- when possible, a account in BORG. If there is none, or none offered, I will take whatever people offer me. I stay loyal to the tribe that has given me the account :)

Experience:
- The usual stuff. Sniping, backtiming, large scale attacks and such.
- Pretty good at defending. I used to have over 8000 in a old world (got killed there though, bad sitter who wasn't marking attacks at all). I did pretty good in the first few days. It was the first world where I was being attacked so much but certaintly learned from it.
- Highest scores: 9,2 Mil points, top 30 ODA, top 3 ODD (not to hard with getting stacked a bit and with much attacks ;p), +/- 900 villages.

Currently playing world 46 only, started on the rim and am doing pretty good. See sig for information of me on that world. The rim I started on is basicly still the rim.

Some other stuff:
- No longer playing World of Warcraft so that gives me much more free time to spend on a other addictively game.
- English is not my first language, I am sure you have noticed that from my post here. However, i might have (lots) of spelling mistakes, grammar errors, but I do my best.
- Premium (obviously) isn't a problem.
- Got skype: TREW46.
- Got Msn: dennis.lans@live.nl
- always willing to help out fellow tribesmen with either support or account sitting.

Well, when there is a account available, please let me know soon <3

Regards,
Dennis

P.S. For chat, add me on skype or msn. Or send a pm here in the forums :)

DeletedUser

be sure to let us know what account you get in Borg so we can send you out the welcoming party ;)

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
But anyways, as I see there hasn't been offered a account yet, forget about that only BORG stuff then :)
I don't know if there is just not any available right now, or that there is something wrong with the stuff I typed here ;p

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Looking at that it has been nearly 48 hours since I posted this, I guess there is no account that needs a new owner.
If this forum still has a mod, Lock it please :)

DeletedUser18695

He was in world 5 snipping backtiming ect? I didnt know you could do that :p.

Top 3 ODD? Never noticed that either -.-.

He got rimmed for being a traitor and joining the enemy aswell as proberly spying :).

Status
Not open for further replies.