Hello There!

DeletedUser

Hey W56, I'm your new moderator!

I'm a nice guy, and I'm pretty sure we can all hold hands, sing kumbaya, and get along (well, most of us) as long as you follow the rules. The easier it is for me to moderate you all, the easier it is for all players posting :icon_biggrin:.

Looking forward to getting to know you all over time, for better or worse :icon_twisted:.

All in good fun, and I'll be actually glad to get to know you all in good time. Until then,

-u6s5l. (Your new moderator)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Welcome to World 56!

I'm looking forward to getting to know you in the near future here. Please stick around though... too many mods just get scared and leave :icon_biggrin:

A humble player

hey nubby .us mod <3
Use your .us avvy so I can report yoo!

DeletedUser

I'm a nice guy, and I'm pretty sure we can all hold hands, sing kumbaya, and get along (well, most of us) as long as you follow the rules. The easier it is for me to moderate you all, the easier it is for all players posting :icon_biggrin:.

Looking forward to getting to know you all over time, for better or worse :icon_twisted:.

All in good fun, and I'll be actually glad to get to know you all in good time. Until then,

*facepalms*

im doomed now! congrats bro :)

DeletedUser

You're new here :icon_wink: Quite lucky though, things have quieted down quite a bit in the last week or so.

DeletedUser

hey nubby .us mod <3
Use your .us avvy so I can report yoo!

Hey there nub <3. And I'll pass :icon_eek:.

*facepalms*

im doomed now! congrats bro :)

Why hello there, thank you :).

You're new here :icon_wink: Quite lucky though, things have quieted down quite a bit in the last week or so.

Don't worry, I'm not expecting it to be too friendly. If it was, what would I do :lol:? Hopefully though, it goes smoothly :).

DeletedUser

Welcome to w56! Watch out for those Black Sheep dudes. One of them is rimming me with a Warg! dude. I'll go down fighting. Even though I have no troops. *chuckle*
Anyways, I don't think these forums are too bad. Bit too much spam occasionally, but fine otherwise.

~Z, soon to be speaking from a rim far from you. *chuckle*

DeletedUser

Don't worry, I'm not expecting it to be too friendly. If it was, what would I do :lol:? Hopefully though, it goes smoothly :).

They're all harmless trust me, no ones tried to kick me off the blog team yet :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

No worries, we're quite far apart and have no topics of mutual interest whatsoever -- W56 is safe. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

No worries, we're quite far apart and have no topics of mutual interest whatsoever -- W56 is safe. :icon_wink:

that and i am purely a fighter this world. :icon_twisted::axemen:

DeletedUser

Oh boy, who let this noob become a mod.. dark days are ahead

DeletedUser

Welcome u6s5l. I wish you lots of luck with all future spam. ;P

DeletedUser

nooooooooooooo the end of the reign of spam. It is a sad day indeed...

Nah, seriously, good luck, you might need it.