Hello There!

DeletedUser

Hey there, nice to see you and THFC again :).

I think, for those who read this thread, I'll soon be posting up some clarifications on rules I've warned/infracted for recently, so you guys have a guideline to follow so you know my lines. It'll just be a list of "do"s and "don't"s that go along with some of the most commonly broken rules that I've seen on the forums :). That way, if you're unsure about a rule or post, you can always check there to see if it's mentioned. If not, feel free to mail me :). It'll be a good point of reference.

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
They're all harmless trust me, no ones tried to kick me off the blog team yet :icon_cool:
If anyone does, I'll sort them out. :icon_twisted:

And hullo there, mod-person. I'm not actually playing here, and it's not likely I'll post in this forum again unless someone directs me to it. Good luck to you, and swing that infract stick freely. Keep these poor posters in line. ;P

@All bloggers playing here (except Aaron because he's special here): Behave. :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Moved due to spam/uselessness/need for sticky room :icon_biggrin:.

DeletedUser

Can't get rid of any more atm, until they start to die off a bit :icon_razz:.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry for getting off to a bad start with you as W56 mod Orel, I'm sure you knew what I was getting at.
Hey I'm even refraining from calling you Oral, whoops I just blew it. :icon_wink:

There sure is a crap load of W24 people here, I'm sure that means many wars will end in hugs, in the great tradition of W24.

Anyways, ohaidere.

DeletedUser

I know what you were getting at :icon_razz:. And I appreciate that, though you should probably continue avoiding it before I find something barely infractable to infract you for :icon_eek:.

Just kidding, I wouldn't do that. But I do look forward to the hugs...though I don't really watch the world because it helps me avoid any measure of bias...and I have little interest lol.

DeletedUser41659

First of all lol @ Mr Orel becoming a mod.

Second, when did people start liking him?

Third, what are the Inno people smoking?

Fourth, hey congratulations Mr Orel sir for becoming a mod and doing a pretty dam fine job. You fit the role perfectly (well as close to perfection as one can be without being the Magnus) and am sure that thou shalt continue to do a beautiful job.

Just beautiful.

Feel the love!

DeletedUser

I think Ore-el being mod versus the dissection of Rukoh's posts to the n'th degree is the lesser of two evils

Can you imaging the RW v MoM thread if this pair were in these two tribes? *scared*

DeletedUser

I'd be scared too. You know what would be worse? If we were in...the same tribe. Imagine the forums then :icon_eek:.

DeletedUser

I think Ore-el being mod versus the dissection of Rukoh's posts to the n'th degree is the lesser of two evils

Can you imaging the RW v MoM thread if this pair were in these two tribes? *scared*

The thread would be improved tenfold

I would rather read 71 pages of multi quoting upon multi quoting than 71 pages of "why did you include player X here, you should put him here, your stats are wrong, mine are right" and so on.

DeletedUser

Jack doesn't count.
You do know I couldn't care less, right? Tiger is a phunny guy.

DeletedUser

:icon_neutral:. Your post doesn't count in this thread.

Or does it :icon_eek:?

DeletedUser99713

well welcome new moderator and good luck with this job i thimk you will need it and by the way who is the moderator for world fifty seven just curious

DeletedUser41659

Stats time!

First, Mr Humbletree:

Mini Statistics
Total Posts
Show All Statistics
Friends
Showing 1 of 1 Friend(s)

Seagryfn
Befriend humbletree Show All Friends

Recent Visitors
The last 10 visitor(s) to this page were:
-Dark Assasin- 12azor Alpha Magnus Anaea Casus Belli EternallyForever Friskybird MonkeyWiz mr.pimpin Sweet Deception

This page has had 52 visits

Hmmm. And now, for Mr Orel aka Mr U6s5L:

Mini Statistics
Date of Birth
November 2nd
Total Posts
Show All Statistics
Friends
Showing 6 of 6 Friend(s)

pillburydough
THFCFOREVER
niyah
Charmander
Inga no Kusari
shredded
Befriend u6s5l. Show All Friends

Recent Visitors
The last 10 visitor(s) to this page were:
adamh6262 Alpha Magnus Bcardi blablablablablabla bloodiedlion burns4life Friskybird Knight Saber NightAngel0319 the nemesis123

This page has had 871 visits

Let the stats speak for themselves.

And then be argued over for the next 70 pages.

And then an ensuing conversation about unicorns ...

DeletedUser

I won't comment on those stats, but I can tell you there's a reason they're skewed :).