Hello There!

DeletedUser

Hey W46, I'm your new moderator!

I'm a nice guy, and I'm pretty sure we can all hold hands, sing kumbaya, and get along (well, most of us) as long as you follow the rules. The easier it is for me to moderate you all, the easier it is for all players posting :icon_biggrin:.

Looking forward to getting to know you all over time, for better or worse :icon_twisted:.

All in good fun, and I'll be actually glad to get to know you all in good time. Until then,

-u6s5l. (Your new moderator)

P.S. - Yes, I did just copy this from when I introduced myself in W56, and put it as W46 instead :icon_razz:.

DeletedUser93439

:O you lazy git :p

Have fun modding this place.. prepare for some flame wars (though most of it seems to be over lately)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Welcome Mod, have fun with the TSL-Twist! bashing each other on the head in here. They basically scared everyone else off the forums so you'll be lucky to see 3-5 posts a day..maybe.

also Marcus how did you become in game staff...people are wondering about that...from Ampatriot in here to Branabus in OT....they are wondering.

DeletedUser

IT is simple , Marcus is not good at playing the game, so he becomed in-game staff ^^

DeletedUser

Thanks for the welcomes Marcus. I'd say he became an in-game staff because of his abilities and application, but that's just me :icon_wink:.

I'm perfectly fine with some flame wars if they stay within the rules, but if you can get players back on the forums and not hiding from them, I'd prefer that :icon_eek:.

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
*stalks Or-el*

I'll try to keep my spam in this thread, kay? <3 At least temporarily.

(Hai Ampatriot. *waves*)

DeletedUser

Yeah, you'd best keep it in this thread or there will be severe punishment :icon_eek:.

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
What I know. :icon_eek:

[spoil]Amidoinitrite?
zeusd1-KIMR-2245570.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

You forgot the - in my name. You are hereby expelled from these forums. Be gone :icon_eek:!

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I didn't forget! Google just can't handle the awesomeness of the hyphen. :icon_cry:

Go read Skype. I'm not gonna risk an infraction. :3

DeletedUser

You already are risking an infraction by forgetting my hyphen in my name...

DeletedUser

Welcome to our lovely forums! I hear that firey quit.. so things will most likely be pretty quiet in here

DeletedUser

I wouldn't know, I haven't spoken to him, but I think it's hard to get tired of players...or it's just me :icon_razz:.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't know, I haven't spoken to him, but I think it's hard to get tired of players...or it's just me :icon_razz:.

Well as of late the forums have been pretty dead :C With only two powerhouse tribes left, it's hard to find something to talk about other than the main war