Hello There!

DeletedUser

What the hell you lot spamming about ya nubs :lol:
I ain't very active and this thread ain't showing up as new so it's either dead or no importance to w46 even though it's in our section???????????

Mr smith your a nub and marcus you know your well does nub cover it mate???
As for trolalol what the heck mate hehe

If any of you could handle the itch you would be here now trying to give me a fight or am i missing something??
Is a world won with spamwars nowdays yeeeep.

You know my name see ya on another world maybe if you got what it takes noobies

P.s. trolololloloolo whatever you called you on w66 ya watch out for mezonis if you ain't with him goodluck mate,
Best player i seen no idea how he does what he does :icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

P.s. trolololloloolo whatever you called you on w66 ya watch out for mezonis if you ain't with him goodluck mate,

He must get Nauz to sit him :icon_eek:

DeletedUser93439

I ain't very active and this thread ain't showing up as new so it's either dead or no importance to w46 even though it's in our section???????????

If any of you could handle the itch you would be here now trying to give me a fight or am i missing something??
Is a world won with spamwars nowdays yeeeep.

Why is it that every time I see you post, it is with lots of insults to people and hollow challenges?

DeletedUser

Hollow what does that mean???

I use my name i don't hide, Ok i speak my mind and sometimes it makes no sense.

Thing is whats your point marcus i have no right to ask why people are spamming or ok even chatting on a world they have no right to??
I can say anything i want within the rules and have more right than them or you as you have quit aswell.

Some guy and w46 forum mod are having a spam fest on here i can respond you fool and i can offer them any challenge i want.
Or is that against the rules thats why your making an issue??

DeletedUser93439

Never said you can't post? I said: "Why is it every time I see you post, it is with lots of insults to people and hollow challenges"

Why wouldn't Or-El or me have no right to chat? For that matter, why would trol, even though he is a troll/spammer , have no right to post here?
Or-El nor Trol are meddling in the worlds political posts? You can't bar me from them as I've played the world until very recently.

And I have no problem with you speaking your mind, it only ticks me off that when you do, you seem to feel you always need to go trough attempts to humiliate or downsize someone by calling them a variety of things:

Some guy and w46 forum mod are having a spam fest on here i can respond you fool and i can offer them any challenge i want.
Or is that against the rules thats why your making an issue??

Granted, these are not your worst by far, just the most recent.

I'm not personally offended by it at all, I'm simply asking you kindly to try and not do that. It will really help people taking you speaking your mind more seriously.

DeletedUser

Ok point taken i know i annoy some people you included as you stated in previous posts in twist,
They are all light hearted insults even at my most drunken rants.

If you can't laugh at my drunken stuff and take it for what it is then ignore it,
As for me making hollow threats i don't and that is a fact, if i say something threatening for some reason i stand by my words and the offer is there if they want to follow up with what they have stated.

I will never sit idle if people slag me or my tribe off or even the world i am playing,
Will take anybody on 1 on 1 have always said it and always will and will stick to my principles.

You don't know me Marcus apart from my drunken front you have seen so don't start judging people from 1 or 2 posts ya bud

P.s. This is for you Marcus i have played this game for what 4 yrs now and it is a very basic game,
I am handing all my 5k pp out to friends as 4yrs is more than enough to play this anyway if you got any sense.
If it wasn't for meeting a few faces and having a laugh 4 yrs is too long,

But anyway my time is nearing an end so you won't have to be concerned too much longer,
May return sometime just to bug you all for a bit we will see ya?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser93439

Itchy, I'm fairly certain I've played just as long as you.

I've never felt insulted, I'm merely stating that the serious stuff you post (and I've read more than one post in Twist you made which I found to be quite serious, even for a lot of jabs at the leaders and others)
is often ignored due to a lot of... well, garbage in between it (no offense).

I wouldn't mind you coming back to 'bug' me, but who knows if I'll still be around by then anyway.

DeletedUser

What was this discussion anyway???

I agree with ya marcus but you gotta realize some people like me liven things up,
Sometimes we go too far but it's all light hearted and when your finishing a bottle of voddy or jack,
You gotta take the posts in context ie it's that pissed twat again and laugh, then take the piss or whatever.

To be honest if i only played this game sober i doubt i would play as it's pretty boring yh once you reach a certain level,
Anyway i got no issue with anyone apart from the odd traitor that i just can't understand there actions and would prob waterboard em if i met them in rl, lol

Otherwise it's all good luv me or hate been fun playing with ya and take care :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

And to think, this all stemmed from my intro thread to this world.

DeletedUser93439

Amazing what you can do with such a meaningless thread right?