Hello There!

DeletedUser

As I'm much too lazy to create a new intro thread, here's the one I posted on W56. Enjoy!

Hey W56 W64, I'm your new moderator!

I'm a nice guy, and I'm pretty sure we can all hold hands, sing kumbaya, and get along (well, most of us) as long as you follow the rules. The easier it is for me to moderate you all, the easier it is for all players posting
icon_biggrin.gif

Looking forward to getting to know you all over time, for better or worse
icon_twisted.gif

All in good fun, and I'll be actually glad to get to know you all in good time. Until then,

-u6s5l. (Your new moderator)

DeletedUser

Neither do I, which is why I like our moderating team so much. We don't have any shit mods :).

DeletedUser

​Don't you usually mod forums for .us?

I am a moderator on the forums of .net for W46, 55, and 56. I moderate Competitions/Guides on .us, as well as W4, 5, and 6. I am also the "Super Moderator" of .us, which is the equivalent of an elder moderator on .net :).

DeletedUser

I am a moderator on the forums of .net for W46, 55, and 56. I moderate Competitions/Guides on .us, as well as W4, 5, and 6. I am also the "Super Moderator" of .us, which is the equivalent of an elder moderator on .net :).

Self esteem +1

DeletedUser

That's where I recognize you from then. c:
Don't you ever get bored modding the .us forums? You get like one post a day.

DeletedUser

That's where I recognize you from then. c:
Don't you ever get bored modding the .us forums? You get like one post a day.

That's mean. People flamed VA quite a bit.

And why are you under an alias? :|

DeletedUser

I'm never bored when surrounded by lovable people like 7 trolls!

DeletedUser105769

Ohh, there are accepting ugly people for mod's now?I think the job fits you very well.

DeletedUser

They may be accepting them now, but I've been a mod for over a year. They hired me back when they were hiring beautiful people :icon_cool:.