Hello There!

DeletedUser1082

e31.jpg

DeletedUser

You guys are screwed now, this guy eats posts up with infractions!!!

DeletedUser

I will be gone from now until the 6th, due to an abrupt problem within my family that needs my full attention. My elder moderator and Jirki will be watching over the forum, so please don't misbehave while I'm gone, or you'll get the same punishments, if not worse :icon_wink:!

See you all soon :).

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
don't play this world but just noticed you are a mod on this forum

pretty much just dropped in to say that :lol:

hanibalii

Hahahaha =D
Guys, check this out if you want a laugh or are bored.
Our lovely, respected mod is secretly a bare hench poser :D
Just try this out:
1.Click on the skype emote under his picture
2.Select 'Add To Skype Contact List'
3.Send The Request
4.Admire His Bare Attractive Abs

Don't Read The Spoiler pl0x u6 :S[SPOIL]Also, It's His Birthday On The 4th Of September (He Will Be 19 I Believe) - Someone Prepare The Cake!
Happy Birthday in Advance U6![/SPOIL]

Last edited:

DeletedUser

U6, shouldn't you block/warn or do something about yourself with that double post of yours? :p
Welcome to W64 AND!!!!
[spoil]HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCED![/spoil]

ps: you need to actually highlight the spoiler, but shhh

DeletedUser1082

Don't infract me :X

I'll say HB when it's actually the day, but just to be different, happy 18th 362 days ago :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Note to all who have added me on skype: To see my picture you have to add me on skype. Anyone posting it is posting real-life pictures of a forum user without their consent, which isn't allowed. Because my picture is only visible to contacts, you'll have to add me first :).

hanibalii

Note to all who have added me on skype: To see my picture you have to add me on skype. Anyone posting it is posting real-life pictures of a forum user without their consent, which isn't allowed. Because my picture is only visible to contacts, you'll have to add me first :).

Wrong. To see your picture, we have to add you, you don't have to accept. :lol: