Hello W36!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

You know pyker?

I remember him from W17. Great poster and cool guy. I was there when he was just a beginner poster and he was still great at it. Good times.

Yeh, i've had the pleasure...

We often flame people together to the point of tears. It's awesome ^^

Shlomzi

I remember when pyker was just a wee pup. And now he's all grown up and good in W23.

Brings a tear to my eye :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Yeh, i've had the pleasure...

We often flame people together to the point of tears. It's awesome ^^
More like to the point of infractions and bans. Not awesome :icon_wink:

pyker is my trolling mentor

Shlomzi

That, he does. As do the rest of the forum walls ;)

Does he know you as Shlomzi? I will let him know you are proud of him ;). I'm sure he'd be here, but we both got banned :p

He would know me both as ShadowKnight4141 and Shlomzi.

I led his ally there (rank 1 tribe) in it's good days. Then I quit and the alliance fell through and my former tribe is warring his former tribe :icon_wink:

New.identity

He would know me both as ShadowKnight4141 and Shlomzi.

I led his ally there (rank 1 tribe) in it's good days. Then I quit and the alliance fell through and my former tribe is warring his former tribe :icon_wink:

Yup....

CHE!!! is not what it used to be

Shlomzi

Yup....

CHE!!! is not what it used to be

Aye.

It was good up until October or so (a month before I quit.)

I quit as I got an ally to help us in a war and promised we'd help them after. Our war finished and the council then refused to help our ally so I stepped down from all my positions and left.

DeletedUser

Oh, New, i'm going to have to recruit you for siggy making duties, my old sig maker is a gonner.

Hope you don't mind, besides your sigs do > all.

DeletedUser

My name is Oogtra. I am apart of the premade tribe What Yo Want? and am looking forward to being in it. Now this isnt a PnP, a friendly hello and a question. Other than What Yo Want, what other Premades are in this world? Your opinions on them? Who is your favorite? Who do you want to see in the top ranks? Feel free to post your opinions.

/facepalm

New.identity

Oh, New, i'm going to have to recruit you for siggy making duties, my old sig maker is a gonner.

Hope you don't mind, besides your sigs do > all.

Next week maybe. Then I have loads of freetime. Not sure if I wanna play seriously here... Could get top 20 if I try with the amount of time I will have on my hands...

Shlomzi

Next week maybe. Then I have loads of freetime. Not sure if I wanna play seriously here... Could get top 20 if I try with the amount of time I will have on my hands...

Just to ask. How do you know me / that I led CHE!!!?

DeletedUser

*GoK* I could make you a siggy,
although new.identity beat me in a last minute effort to make our forum mod on w23 a siggy..
so I guess his do > all :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.