Hello W36!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

*GoK* I could make you a siggy,
although new.identity beat me in a last minute effort to make our forum mod on w23 a siggy..
so I guess his do > all :lol:

Oh, i know who you are, your name is there somewhere....grrr. Are you the guy that everyone thought won, and then New came along and snatched it at the last?

Damn aliases..

New.identity

Just to ask. How do you know me / that I led CHE!!!?

Played w17 myself. Under a diff account.

I was in the same tribe as simon, but I quit before they warred CHE!!! and then marged into them. Still friends with some of those in CHE!!! now, but most have quit and their accounts just sit there. Hence I know that CHE!!! is also no where as near as good as it used to be. :icon_wink:

New.identity

*GoK* I could make you a siggy,
although new.identity beat me in a last minute effort to make our forum mod on w23 a siggy..
so I guess his do > all :lol:

Hehe. I love that premium.... :icon_wink:

So many people from w23 playing here... Been offered a place in Marvel myself but I am just gonna be on my own for a bit.

Shlomzi

Played w17 myself. Under a diff account.

I was in the same tribe as simon, but I quit before they warred CHE!!! and then marged into them. Still friends with some of those in CHE!!! now, but most have quit and their accounts just sit there. Hence I know that CHE!!! is also no where as near as good as it used to be. :icon_wink:

Ah QFM. He's also a cool guy.

I hated CHE by the time I left as all they wanted to do was hug. I was the diplomat and made CHE secure but the council wanted to hug everyone. I also disliked the INI / CHE merge.

New.identity

an
Ah QFM. He's also a cool guy.

I hated CHE by the time I left as all they wanted to do was hug. I was the diplomat and made CHE secure but the council wanted to hug everyone. I also disliked the INI / CHE merge.

Yeah, he is coming back to TW, again. Helping his brother on w40 and said he is gonna remake KoS on w40.

The merge was a stupid idea. I was in the INI chat for a while after I had quit (I was the creator) and came onto skype every month or so to see how they were doing. Was kinda pissed when I came on once and they just merged. Although I heard that war was pretty crap anyway towards the end. Only border issues... :icon_neutral:

Shlomzi

an

Yeah, he is coming back to TW, again. Helping his brother on w40 and said he is gonna remake KoS on w40.

The merge was a stupid idea. I was in the INI chat for a while after I had quit (I was the creator) and came onto skype every month or so to see how they were doing. Was kinda pissed when I came on once and they just merged. Although I heard that war was pretty crap anyway towards the end. Only border issues... :icon_neutral:

Aye it was crap. We ignored it pretty much. CHE always relied on merging to win wars. Hell - one time I declared and had destroyed a tribe within 12 hours simply through internal things to avoid fighting. CHE had good members - but a crap council. It was good when me / OB / adwodon / woody / Whistlingleaf were there.

New.identity

Aye it was crap. We ignored it pretty much. CHE always relied on merging to win wars. Hell - one time I declared and had destroyed a tribe within 12 hours simply through internal things to avoid fighting. CHE had good members - but a crap council. It was good when me / OB / adwodon / woody / Whistlingleaf were there.

Also played shortly with Whistlingleaf on W18 where he was rank 1. Good player.

CHE!!! pretty much dominated W17 early on. I wasn't really so active on the W17 forums but I can imagine a lot of tribes getting scared and then disbanding/falling apart within days of declaration. Mind games are great at killing the enemy. Gained spies in the councils of two top 20 tribes after playing around with information and other mind games on external forums and mails before. Was great fun

Shlomzi

Also played shortly with Whistlingleaf on W18 where he was rank 1. Good player.

CHE!!! pretty much dominated W17 early on. I wasn't really so active on the W17 forums but I can imagine a lot of tribes getting scared and then disbanding/falling apart within days of declaration. Mind games are great at killing the enemy. Gained spies in the councils of two top 20 tribes after playing around with information and other mind games on external forums and mails before. Was great fun

Aye. I killed 3 rank 1 tribes on W29 using mind games alone. It's good fun.

New.identity

Aye. I killed 3 rank 1 tribes on W29 using mind games alone. It's good fun.

Played w29 until about 3k points. Was in DSL, and you led skittl...

Which reminds me, what happened to nick (also known as scatha)?

Shlomzi

Played w29 until about 3k points. Was in DSL, and you led skittl...

Which reminds me, what happened to nick (also known as scatha)?

Nick was in my 7x7 heh. He was awesome. His Internet got cut off though and when he came back he had been cleared so he quit.

Skittl was good fun. I loved what it stood for - getting non experienced members and being a top warring tribe and making the members good.

New.identity

Nick was in my 7x7 heh. He was awesome. His Internet got cut off though and when he came back he had been cleared so he quit.

Skittl was good fun. I loved what it stood for - getting non experienced members and being a top warring tribe and making the members good.

Yeah. Nick and me made a tribe on w18 with about 10 players. We had the highest average points by far... before him and the players in his area got gangbanged by the rank 2 tribe (led by whistlingleaf) and I was all on my own in k45 and got rimmed by the rank 1 tribe. Haven't spoken to nick much since.

Him and I had a small race on w29, which I actually won, but his spear technique went better than I expected. Also, I was the one that hosted the DSL - Skittl chat back in the first few weeks. ;)

Last edited:

Shlomzi

Yeah. Nick and me made a tribe on w18 with about 10 players. We had the highest average points by far...

Him and I had a small race on w29, which I actually won, but his spear technique went better than I expected. Also, I was the one that hosted the DSL - Skittl chat back in the first few weeks.

Aye I remember you.

Are you planning to play W36?

New.identity

Aye I remember you.

Are you planning to play W36?

Thinking about it. Was offered a place in Marvel by TheWall... but didn't join for a few reasons. Was thinking of playing on my own for a bit, outercore...

DeletedUser

Jedi Suck!!!!! :lol:

Its all about ZENRON!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_twisted:

ZENRON PAWNS Jedi!! :axemen:

Disclaimer:
I am not responsible for my actions i have just had a small anxiety attack

DeletedUser

Zenron is...in Jedi! ?

So confused. This entire thread made my head hurt, considering the conversation between N.I and Shlomzi, and now this.

DeletedUser

Zenron is...in Jedi! ?

So confused. This entire thread made my head hurt, considering the conversation between N.I and Shlomzi, and now this.

Yes he is in the tribe

We were gonna name the tribe ZENRON

But the forum chose Jedi...

DeletedUser

There is already a thread on this regarding premades and such. Use that thread, no need to create redundant topics.

Status
Not open for further replies.