Hello W62!

DeletedUser

Been away from the game for a while.. So, what's new in w62? Whos warring who and has there been a change in alliances or leaders of the top tribes? I wish I could still play but iRL stuffs are really taking too much of my time.

To Panic! members still present, I miss you guys! Ruey and Trish, my fellow female asians, I miss you the most (is Yan still claiming to be a female asian still?) To my co who I left my acct without warning Im sorry but I had a bout with Dengue so I had been hospitalized for 10 days and was advised to take it easy for the next two weeks. That coincided with my PC going broke and it made it impossible to comeback. The rest of the guys like FOF, Yan and chase, miss you too and I hope youre still running the tribe well. Dylar, jaxter etc, people who sent me D when I was spread thin and also sat for me when I was alone, thanks as well.

To Org people who were nice esp to Inevitable who I had the pleasure of working with for quite a lot of times.

To the rest of w62 people I can't wish you the best coz I hope you'd fail XD but I hope you'd enjoy just the same.

Sincerely,

Nicole
Wicked Angel/former player of AgainstTheWall account

DeletedUser

Panic! lowered their recruitment standards so that I could join

That is all of the important events since you left :lol:

DeletedUser

just gonna bump. Cant catch anyone online on skype. Is there any acct I can co-play for even just 2-3 hours a day? I miss being in the tribe and talking with all the people there. anyway, Go Panic!