Hello World 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hello World 16,

I'm Bisctboy. I used to play World 11 before I did not have time to handle my growing account. I would really like to join my friend here in World 16, so if anyone has an account and is quitting, I would greatly appreciate an account in your awesome world :)

I understand if you do not wish to as you would like to keep your villages in your tribe, but there are ways around that. After your tribe has nobled all of your villages except for one, you could simply noble a village near my friend before your tribe takes your last village, and then pass the account over to me.

If anyone can help me I would be very grateful. Thanks everyone.

Sincerely,

Bisctboy

MichielK

1) Wouldn't that make you a single village player who needs tons of packets for his next noble? :icon_rolleyes:

2) I'm pretty sure this is in the wrong section.

3) What you're suggesting may be a violation of the rules. Technically, I doubt this qualifies as a push account, but I'd get a ruling from the game staff on that up front if I were you...who on earth would risk a ban to help you out?

DeletedUser

Well if they are quitting, I doubt they care much about bans, but thanks for your advice.

Anyone happen to have an official ruling on the matter?

Anything anyone has on this issue would help me tremendously, maybe I can even help to shake things up a bit, nothing wrong with a little excitement in the world :)

DeletedUser

Taking over an account is allowed.

The part in question is having the tribe nobled all the villages and then relocate for you before you take over the account. An account can not be eaten by its own tribe with the intention of still playing, or it'll be considered a push account.

We need Cap to give you the exact ruling on that though. That's just my thoughts on this.

DeletedUser

To transfer the account, you need the old owner to directly contact you to give you the password. It can't be done via tribe leaders (or members!) as that'd be password sharing and they'd risk a ban for that.

While I'm not 100% on the ingame ruling on this,

It is not allowed to create accounts just for the benefit of another account or to keep inactive accounts active for that purpose. Accounts that are used only to push other accounts will be banned.

Accounts that are knowingly being pushed by push accounts will also be punished. If you suspect that an account is being used just to push you or other account you should report this by submitting a Support Ticket.

So you should be fine as long.

I'm moving this to the correct section, by the way, which is the recruitment sub-section.

DeletedUser

Thank you for all your help guys. If there is anyone who is quitting and willing to give me their account please contact me.

DeletedUser

Why dont you ask for an inactive =HRV= account? They have loads over there :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Why dont you ask for an inactive =HRV= account? They have loads over there :icon_razz:
Funny how you try to belittle =HRV= when Dust is still losing. You have inactives too, so maybe he'd want to join your tribe.

DeletedUser

alexhol
Alexhol hasn't you tribe member already scolded you for taunting. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I'll scold you all for running this offtopic :icon_twisted:

Bisctboy: do it via PM please, if you're going to solicit a new account :icon_razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.