Hello World 22

• Thread starter DeletedUser42127
  • Start date

DeletedUser

NA, only stirring.....I have been out for this long.

It would be like quitting smoking for 3 months then starting again

FYI I started smoking and playing tribalwars again....must be a connection :icon_cry:

DeletedUser64592

Maybe Snap could find me an account :icon_wink:

OH my, took me this long to read this thread? i guess i have been busy :) Back then i would have tried my best to get you the best account i could find if not mine LOL ;) But now i am just a huger (LOL)

NA, only stirring.....I have been out for this long.

It would be like quitting smoking for 3 months then starting again

i quit for 3 month, smoking that is, and started again LOL i don't know if i could quit TW's as easy though

Nick? Dude you gotta pick a name and stick with it :p

your not the first one to call him out for that

FYI I started smoking and playing tribalwars again....must be a connection :icon_cry:

What we all want to know is:

Yous back? What account? :p

SO YES WHAT ACCOUNT all though from what i have seen from your old account for the last little bit i am guessing it is your old account :)

OH and DARK When did you get a mod job LOL my little acronym for it is WFH(world forum Heck ;) and it relates to coming back to accounts because he rejoins w22 and becomes a mod LOL so they go together some how? LOL

(just for you beautiful)

and i TO am here from the start to the end of the world although i started in k82 middle so certainly not the start start

Last edited:

DeletedUser

what's with the revival of SLW?

Snap will be able to tell you
I looks like he's after the support of two top tribes. Essential if you wanna get into the Guinness Book of records for highest OD ever.

DeletedUser64592

Snap will be able to tell you
I looks like he's after the support of two top tribes. Essential if you wanna get into the Guinness Book of records for highest OD ever.

DANG IT now it will never happen LOL

i thought it was a good plan though? Only problem was getting them both to nuke there own support after i got it and not pull it!

DeletedUser

DANG IT now it will never happen LOL

i thought it was a good plan though? Only problem was getting them both to nuke there own support after i got it and not pull it!

Well if you get too desperate I can always help you with mine since they're just sitting idle. Remember to build walls this time round though.