Hello world 25

DeletedUser

Hmmm...well sorry for you Soper, but your stats don't really back up your guides' effectiveness like Westshire's do.

Ur right. I should stop trying to help until I've got more points than everyone who might disagree with me. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Ur right. I should stop trying to help until I've got more points than everyone who might disagree with me. :icon_confused:

I guess you didn't read the second part of my post :icon_neutral: and yes :lol:

DeletedUser56243

When looking at nuke types you will actually find that the more powerful nukes are single unit types, the simulator, maths and common sense backs it up. The more important question IMO is what is the most efficient nuke, and for that you have to take into account build time and versatility and build time as well as power. If you build a 6K axe 3K LC nuke (I wont bother with giving rams, you should all know the deal, I'm also not going into axe-LC balance issues) it will take around half the time to build of a pure axe or LC nuke, and be generally acceptable against any type of defense. A pure nuke will take twice the time to build but will be better at a specific task at the risk of being owned by a certain defense. Myself, I run with a majority of mixed nukes and a smattering of pure nukes. And lastly, avoid MA,maybe have one pure MA nuke in case you run up against some fool who likes to build pure archer defense - I've had it happen - but not much more than that, LC>MA in every aspect apart from against archers.

DeletedUser

For defense, a mix of archers, swords, and spears works well, especially behind a level twenty wall. I also recommend having scouts to kill an enemy's attacking scouts, thus denying him information about your village. Light cavalry and axemen should make up the bulk of your attack force. A paladin is also good to have for both attack and defense, as it is a powerful unit.

DeletedUser

And lastly, avoid MA,maybe have one pure MA nuke in case you run up against some fool who likes to build pure archer defense - I've had it happen - but not much more than that, LC>MA in every aspect apart from against archers.

This is an archer world which means u have to use some MA. Also MA are much better against archers AND spears than LC. The only D troops that MA are weaker against than LC is swords/HC.

Check the simulator if you don't believe me. Just throw 100 MA or 100 LC against 1k of each D troop and you'll see which one is better than which.

-But back to the topic. Make sure you look at the help section on the top of the screen because it will give you some helpful info about the basics of how everything works.

Also make sure u build troops, but at the same time build your wall up to 20 as quickly as possible. And for new players scouts are more trouble than they're worth, I would just do without them and wait till your 2nd or 3rd world to start worrying about scouts.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56243

Yes, I see your point, but they get owned by swords and HC and they take up more pop space than LC as well as being slower to build. As I say I use some in case I go up against someone who's relying in archers but for a large amount of spears axes would be better.

DeletedUser56243

Of course! Unless you are feeling confidant enough to just throw offense at someone willy nilly you should get a scout report and then play around with that in the simulator every time.