Hello World 25

JayFeno

Long Time no speak! , How Have you all been? , Still having fun on world 25? Does anyone want to join me on speed as ill be on it on monday,.

DeletedUser

you were in Otori if not mistaken with me. then you went to pack. right?

JayFeno

Soo i take it everyone still hates me haha, ive missed tribalwars haha, anyway how are my enemies doing? :p

JayFeno

Im sure if you new me, you'd hate me just as much as subv do hahaha

DeletedUser

the good old days, i miss them :)

as for you jay, we dont hate you but we rather dislike you :).

hate is too much

alexmichie

Ahhh Jay why dont you get an account in Pack, we could do with some more public ribbing.

JayFeno

You dont know me at all haha, i used to be a pain in the @ , in these forums, subv hated me to bits haha, it gave me a good laugh though.

DeletedUser

No, the reason we hated him is when he did get attacked, sockit1710 destroyed him to pieces, and then when he was killed, he STILL boasted on the forums that he was better than us and that he could have won and etc etc.
He acts cocky and aggressive but he was just a little noob that got too far in this world.

JayFeno

WOOOAAHH, dont let sockit take credit of what 5 or 6 other subv players did , haha subv needed about 7 players to take me down,.

DeletedUser

thats the point of tribal wars. others wise it would just be called player wars or something. not our fault our tribe works as a team (dull)

JayFeno

i am not moaning moe, i'm just saying that sockit seems to claim that he took me out by himself, - im just prooving a point.