Hello World

matthewturner49

Just wanted to stop back in and say Hi to everyone been a long time since I was in this world. See a lot has changed. But I also see a lot of familiar faces. So are there any big stories currently happening in the world?

DeletedUser61336

Not too much... :p

Signos is now warring against Magyar F.
MAGI is warring against O F A, O F A is attacking some new recruits Signos got from MAGI
AD! is finishing up its spring cleaning in K3 and K4
Hard* is warring against THUNDR F.
DYN is now warring against V2
ASYLUM is 'warring' HAVOC
BRAINS is warring Saints
A.D F. is warring Magyar F.
T69T is 'warring' against NIR

And that's all I can think of off the top of my head...So yes, lots is going on right now.:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser50733

Just wanted to stop back in and say Hi to everyone been a long time since I was in this world. See a lot has changed. But I also see a lot of familiar faces. So are there any big stories currently happening in the world?

Wow, blast from the past! Last time I saw your name I was giving you shit about Angry, where I wasn't happy with your behaviour as leader :icon_razz:

matthewturner49

sounds like it. sounds like fun. this is the only world I ever miss playing in it was truely one of the best ever and form the looks of it still is

matthewturner49

There was a lot to it that wasnt said Nathan. I still am upset with how that all ended but its part of the reason I left the game for awhile I left the tribe as I thought it best. Was promised If I left and gave over the reigns a diplomatic solution would hvae been resolved and no war would have happened. then they attacked anyways but the damage was done. not enough time for leadership to be re-established. I went on to join Cube then ELITEW for awhile but it wasnt the same. The Angry Mob was where I belonged even if it was going down in flames, though I think it may have turned out different if I stayed. But that coupled with some bad things in my family, the death of my grandma i walked away from the game for 6 months. I have still talked to about 20 members from the Angry Mob who knew the whole story the whole time and Im currently playing in world 37 with some former VD members who knew what Vegascardnut did and said it was wrong as well. but hey its a game and its fun as hell. Look me up if you ever come to world 37

matthewturner49

You know your right I made a bad judgement call. that happens I had a lot of success as a leader of the Angry Mob which was the first tribe Ive ever led and in return I learned a lot of lessons , but the fact is I will always be remembered for that one bad mistake not all the accomplishments I made with the tribe

DeletedUser50733

You know your right I made a bad judgement call. that happens I had a lot of success as a leader of the Angry Mob which was the first tribe Ive ever led and in return I learned a lot of lessons , but the fact is I will always be remembered for that one bad mistake not all the accomplishments I made with the tribe

Lol, I remember those said accomplishments, read your mail :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

another triple post

FTW

Welcome back long time no see woop

DeletedUser

Isn't matt the guy who quit, twice, right when a war started?

matthewturner49

I never quit when a war started ever. Vegascardnut had an arrangement with me that if I left my tribe he would not declare war on my tribe so I left to handle it on my own. then Signos joined the fray and vegascardnut laughed and said that was never his intention. though said and done I still defended again all 7000+ incoming attacks from both VD and Signos and only lost a single village due to having a sitter that didnt follow my insrtuctions. It was then after I defended all the incomings that I joined Cube as they had a want for me there and appreciated what I had done for them as an ally. Then Cube merged with ELITEW where I stayed for a short time before leaving the game altogther due to personal family reasons. IF that is being cowardly and running from a war then yes I am guilty of the charge. Though I didnt not expect such accusations to come from you Merlin

matthewturner49

Matt-, tommyboy...whatever.

Truth hurts sometimes.

Lol who is tommyboy, a guy from ages ago that never amounted to much in this world? And I know the truth and it doesnt hurt at all. As do a bunch of other members in this world. I just hate people trying to put me down and badger me over something that is untrue. I am the first to step up into my mistakes and own up for them as i did in the introduction stages in this thread. I have never ran from any war ever. I have always been on the front lines doing the majority of the attacking in any tribe I am in. thats a fact.

DeletedUser

Matt-, tommyboy...whatever.

Truth hurts sometimes.

vilja you really are a complete idiot sometimes, you never new when to open and close your mouth and you always think your right. All i can say is learn to use it at the right time. Matt was a great tribal member back in the early days i remeber when i just started yes in k15 near the rim where the angry mob was near enough based. Matt quit for the safty of his tribe like any real and great also respectful tribe member would but big v laffed at him because of old siggy here joining in and feeding off the scraps matt defeneded against most attacks loosing barley little amount of villages. He was a good friend to me when i came along he probley remembers me if not owell. He then had to quit because of real life issues i belive after joining cube.

And all thats left to say is he will allways be a better player than you will ever be and if you can compete with his standerds then you may be in with a chance but the way you go on at this rate you hav no hope.

This goes to all the other guys and girls out thier that think they are teh bomb but really you need to learn. I know thier are great players out there and have prooven them selfs but remember one thing know your history to predict your future

out...

DeletedUser

My apologies then for the mistake :icon_redface:

Thanks vilahe for understanding we can all get it wrong sometimes but we also need to know when and when not open out mouths think about what you are about to say and weather its the right thing to say.

I and i hope matt accepts your apploigy and all is due over.

out..

Last edited by a moderator:

matthewturner49

apology accepted. I hold no grudges against players willing to admitt a mistake. need any help anytime just ask

Last edited: