Hello world

DeletedUser

Hey there,

I log in after 9 months and still find all the names familiar. Even the posts are familiar :)

DeletedUser

ha, about the same here my friend! Same old world 17, just less active =/

DeletedUser

Bound to happen mate! Missed the old forum a bit though! How are things fanning out? I see my beloved Wise S along with the old school have perished :(

DeletedUser

I'm not sure, as i said, i've only just came back aswell! :p
Seems like my BH has slowed down alot aswell :(

Nocnoidozor

Hey Lord where ware you when you ware in W17 ? i mean tribe , i sure remember youu :D

DeletedUser

Hai! Welcome back :)

Wise S merged into wisdom because of lack of activity :(

Wisdom is now the main tribe, 100 is the inactives and perm sat accounts haha

DeletedUser33413

LordRandika another old face - what is with everyone returning this week to have a looksee :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Hey there Noc.. Was in Wise S, east.. K78 was my playground then! Now a dormant political backwater i suppose :)

Thank you for the kind explanation cane.. doesn't sound like a lot happening though, was sure when I left that was where the world was headed! Didn't expect to return a few months later to find all/most pieces of the W17 puzzle in more or less the same place :) Except for MOJO I see, all broken up now :(

DeletedUser

Hey old buddy, how goes it Vlad? * sorry bout the double post

DeletedUser

Hi Lord how are you :D Remember k78 battle between us :D

Hope you will be back to game once again ?

DeletedUser

Hey Ampra old buddy... Yeah of course, how can I forget. Good old Wise S days when I was THE frontline :)

Hows Belgrade this evening btw? Are you through with law degree?

DeletedUser41659

LordRandika another old face - what is with everyone returning this week to have a looksee :icon_eek:

You just have that effect on people Mr Vladdy :icon_wink:

Good to see you still going.

Nocnoidozor

Hey Lord will you return to the game and this world ? Fresh elder is just what this world needs and Wisdom too , and it would sure be more fun and harder for enemy :D