Hello World!

pillburydough

Seems after a long period of hibernation I am back to troll the forums again! I can tell you all missed me so much (yes I learnt what sarcasm is)...and I still am going thread happy - meaning I will make 1000 threads.

I miss the world for many reasons...but I mainly miss the pointless arguing that happens (all of which is sadly in game related - which I made a vow not to return to). Did I mention I went an entire month without going to TW website? Want help? - Find a stupider game with less mature children and kick their butt for an entire month! (Choose a game that doesn't kill you while your offline!)

Moving onwards, I would like to say a reformed kiddo is back - someone who is aiming for the 10,000 post mark now!

I'm Back!,
Sean/Pilly

*P.S. I gave up skype as well. That takes to much time - need me? Contact me here! I also noticed that Char hasn't been around these sections for a while...so lets spam it up until he bothers looking again?

The Great 1One1

You joined the forums like 5 days after I did, yet I have 1.4k more posts than you. I don't really consider myself to be much of a pointless spammer, so you have quite a bit of work to do there, my son.

DeletedUser

Just to get you up to speed, the level of contempt in which you are held has not diminshed in your absence

DeletedUser

I also noticed that Char hasn't been around these sections for a while...so lets spam it up until he bothers looking again?
Because iv not been posting doesn't mean I'm not lurking and reading lol. :p

Also I joined 2 years after you and have 1143 posts. You have 1236 Pilly. You have a long way to go haha. At this rate i'll hit 10,000 before you hit 4,000. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

pillburydough

well you actually don't get your posts deleted! And Hi Mike :D - I missed ya :)

I wish I could spam as much as I want to, but I actually realize all this work is killing me. Plus I plan on taking 6 college level courses (and I will be in 11th grade)...soooo.....yea - chances are you won't see me to much around here :p

I guess what I'm saying is enjoy me while you can...and yes Char I will force you to do your work and get looking here again :D

Bo-John-bo

I must say I have been pleasantly surprised that there has been very little pure nonsense spouted by you so far Pilly, keep it up :)

I think it might be because you haven't got an account so you cant brag about your l33t skills and the likes....

Anyways, welcome back :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Sean spam HP if you have too. Its a newer world and I'm allowing spam in 1 thread, you'll easily find it. I spammed it too. :p Spamming here seems to annoy the entire W24 community so its more than likely not wise.

pillburydough

cool story bro :)

and Sure Mikey - I'll be glad to get something out of my system

@Bo - nah, those days are for sure gone

darkaniken2

*interjects with his massive post count*

I probably have more posts than everyone in this thread combined!

*slaps charmander with a fish and leaves*

DeletedUser

*interjects with his massive post count*

I probably have more posts than everyone in this thread combined!

*slaps charmander with a fish and leaves*

You actually do have the biggest post count even if we do combine everyone else's posts in this thread. :O :(

/me turns quickly so the fish is near my tail. The fish cooks. Dark burns his arm and I eat the fish.

P.S Moved to GD.

pillburydough

well some of us have a life per say...can't comment on every world thread...

but Spencer - that's great, you officially won that one - hope that makes your day

DeletedUser

Such a reversal of earlier-pilly's attitude... One might think you feel inadequate?

pillburydough

Weird, I was thinking quite differently :D

But, hey 'whatever floats your boat' :p

DeletedUser

bo john bo became a moderator.....
o.0

If spamming earns people moderatorship it was sully,tgo and pilly who deserved it more then bo

offcourse the quality of their spamming was poor but still they have been spamming all the years round
:D