Hello

DeletedUser

Hello W34 I just came to say hi I am new to the forums.
But not to the Game I am here to represent my tribe =TLZ= (Premade Just a little late) lol and if u say its crappy its only like 10 minutes old, So i hope i will git to know all of u in the future and will earn your respect for Me and My Tribe.

DeletedUser

Hello W34 I just came to say hi I am new to the forums.
But not to the Game I am here to represent my tribe =TLZ= (Premade Just a little late) lol and if u say its crappy its only like 10 minutes old, So i hope i will git to know all of u in the future and will earn your respect for Me and My Tribe.

Just hope for your tribe's sake that you didnt chose southwest for your premade... trust me on that. :icon_wink:

Theres still one last premade left to launch into the world and take over it.. I wonder who...

DeletedUser

k47. he chose northeast.

and yeah, other pre-made tribes chose to be on the rim ;]

Crosility

Reaction score
Just hope for your tribe's sake that you didnt chose southwest for your premade... trust me on that. :icon_wink:

Theres still one last premade left to launch into the world and take over it.. I wonder who...

I'm gonna take the guess you are referring to BYON.

Metal Duck

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
We are BUMP. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile. We will add your villages to our own. Your tribe will adapt to service ours.

DeletedUser

a very polite warm welcome there you got Metal Duck ;]

DeletedUser

Thank you all for the welcome and,
Metal Duck said:
We are BUMP. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile. We will add your villages to our own. Your tribe will adapt to service ours.
Ya i have read around the forum i see how much i should seek your approval :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Hello guys players in w34 neci to meet u! i need players to join my tribe!!! those who want to join!!! mail me! asalodrabi61!!! see ya guys!

DeletedUser

asalodrabi61, with all respect... Not only is this not the correct place to post about looking for a tribe, it's usually considered rude to steal or otherwise spam/advertise in someone else's thread.

DeletedUser

Hi dude. Welcome to W34. All the best to you and your tribe. I hope you will do well here. :)

DeletedUser

Good luck in World 34 mate.
Just a warning though... this world is cutthroat. Seriously.

DeletedUser

Hello guys players in w34 neci to meet u! i need players to join my tribe!!! those who want to join!!! mail me! asalodrabi61!!! see ya guys!

Wonna flame but cant be bothered.

Welcome to w34, pretty rough house here but i think you might survive a week or so, jokes, You be fine. :)