hello

DeletedUser55663

That's how W24 roles.

I mean, we've always been at war with another world, W23 is inactive and boring now (we won, yippie) You're next, it seems.

@Power: You can't say that it's any different, you posted a single word in our threads, bumping quite a few that were dead. You started it, you showed the first aggression.

DeletedUser

That's how W24 roles.

I mean, we've always been at war with another world, W23 is inactive and boring now (we won, yippie) You're next, it seems.

@Power: You can't say that it's any different, you posted a single word in our threads, bumping quite a few that were dead. You started it, you showed the first aggression.

He had his account hacked, didn't you power?

DeletedUser

Aye

@Kriid-Wasn't trying to sound like a rocket science. If I wanted to debate politics of W24 I would pay more attention at that world.

DeletedUser

That's how W24 roles.

Pretty sure me n Crewiz led the charge against W20 when we started playing there.

DeletedUser

Pretty sure me n Crewiz led the charge against W20 when we started playing there.

This spamming our forums can go both ways.

We just screw each others forums up, where does that get us?

DeletedUser55663

There was never a W20 war, only you and him playing an account.

DeletedUser

Aye

@Kriid-Wasn't trying to sound like a rocket science. If I wanted to debate politics of W24 I would pay more attention at that world.

It wus sarcasm,incase you arent noticed when i post in general section I usualy dosent use rocket science either but mostly post funny pics/stupid comment or sexual harrassement:icon_razz:

Imnotu said:
This spamming our forums can go both ways.

We just screw each others forums up, where does that get us?

You can choose to have some fun and post some worthfull post and funny stuff,that still a general section :lol:,or you can choose to just bump thread like some idiot(that include both world) thats up to you my dear..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That's how W24 roles.

W23 Isn't boring. >.> Chilly was too strict and perma-banned most of our spammers, if not, all of them. :(

DeletedUser

W24 got owned, what you talking about thehunt. Maybe we should all team up and raid another world lol?

Repinski

I think if we all teamed up a lot of us would end up getting banned