Hello

DeletedUser

i just need to come back here to feel young again... *Daydreams and hums* hehe, sorry, i don't mean to criticise your generations... ITS JUST THEY LEFT THE WORLD IN A STATE FOR US TO CLEAN UP *Rages*

:p

DeletedUser

psss... The vets can come back you know :p *dusting himself* and kick some major ass :D

hai canibal and shrek, been a long time since i lurked in these forums :p i might even return to w13 ^^

DeletedUser

psss... The vets can come back you know :p *dusting himself* and kick some major ass :D

hai canibal and shrek, been a long time since i lurked in these forums :p i might even return to w13 ^^

Well come on then!

I want to return also as a mod maybe,

DeletedUser

hehe im already in discussions about a account :) so i might be back sooner then later tbh :)

DeletedUser

ye i know :) i miss the world 13 ppl aswell, and it will be nice coming back ^^

DeletedUser

hasnt been decided as of yet, tho i think long ranged nukes will be my next thang if you know what i mean :p

DeletedUser41273

Hi everyone

Well can anyone tell me whats happening to whom, shards? ogre? Me and travelgirlxxx were just talking the other day and Tribal was mentioned so thought I would see who is about!!!!
Wheres Nova? INSO has to be top dog?

DeletedUser

Well can anyone tell me whats happening to whom, shards? ogre? Me and travelgirlxxx were just talking the other day and Tribal was mentioned so thought I would see who is about!!!!
Wheres Nova? INSO has to be top dog?
This is just what I can think of right now, I might miss something/order them wrong:

• Civ attacked Pure and ownt them in like, a day.
  • NOVA and BLOOD merged to form ORION and ORION 2
  • ~PWC~/{E} attacked Civ and (to everyones surprise) beat them pretty badly. The best of Civ then went to ~PWC~ (after some Civ name changes).
  • ORION attacked Bey0nd
  • While bey0nd and Orion are fighting, INSO and orion start having smaller skirmishes.
  • ~PWC~ and Orion make an agreement that if Inso declares war on either of them the other will attack Inso (kinda like M.A.D.).
  • Wisecarab (leader of Orion at that time) goes over to Inso, and tells Inso about the agreement.
  • Inso naturally doesn't declare war on Orion and keeps it as 'skirmishes'
  • ~PWC~ declares war on Inso
  • Orion never technically declares on Inso, but yeah, they're at war.
  • Bey0nd and ~TR~ merge to form Riders.

So thats basically where we're at now.

DeletedUser41273

This is just what I can think of right now, I might miss something/order them wrong:

• Civ attacked Pure and ownt them in like, a day.
  • NOVA and BLOOD merged to form ORION and ORION 2
  • ~PWC~/{E} attacked Civ and (to everyones surprise) beat them pretty badly. The best of Civ then went to ~PWC~ (after some Civ name changes).
  • ORION attacked Bey0nd
  • While bey0nd and Orion are fighting, INSO and orion start having smaller skirmishes.
  • ~PWC~ and Orion make an agreement that if Inso declares war on either of them the other will attack Inso (kinda like M.A.D.).
  • Wisecarab (leader of Orion at that time) goes over to Inso, and tells Inso about the agreement.
  • Inso naturally doesn't declare war on Orion and keeps it as 'skirmishes'
  • ~PWC~ declares war on Inso
  • Orion never technically declares on Inso, but yeah, they're at war.
  • Bey0nd and ~TR~ merge to form Riders.

So thats basically where we're at now.

OK thanks a lot just curious been 2 years!!!!!

jimmy513

And ORION sucked in the remaining players worth having in the south.

DeletedUser

xela basically just said what PWC has done

INSO has

Killed ToP
Killed ZE
Killed Flux
Killed [R]
and some small other tribes :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh, yeah.

And now INSO is losing to PWC, XD

not these days we have been winning it depends what you consiter "losing" we have lost 677 villages to ~PWC~ in 5 months but gained 4,203 from ORION. Not including the ppl gone barb witch is about 3900 villages from INSO, 5000 - 6000 from ORION, and probably about 4500 from ~PWC~.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

not these days we have been winning it depends what you consiter "losing" we have lost 677 villages to ~PWC~ in 5 months but gained 4,203 from ORION. Not including the ppl gone barb witch is about 3900 villages from INSO, 5000 - 6000 from ORION, and probably about 4500 from ~PWC~.
I love how the Inso number here is gruesomely underestimated :p Actual number is 4551.