Hello

Wehrmachtreich

Hey guys I have returned. Do any of you remember me? Do you remember Trainus? :icon_wink:

:icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

Wallam

No, I have never heard of you. :icon_neutral:

Also wrong place to put this, next time post in general.

Wehrmachtreich

I grew up and my incubation has finished, but I want to lower my bad repute so Im asking hows tw doing and hows w11? I actually miss you guys a lot, and was in a period of inactivity in which I become a staff member in another popular forum (tw center) but I had to resign because of some guy trolling me (I took the bait) and that was after a year of being in staff. :)

DeletedUser

Oh No.... :icon_neutral:
No, I have never heard of you. :icon_neutral:
erm.. do we want to remember you ?
Seems like we don't know you.. and we're not very interested in getting to know you

Ghanghis who is this? :/
Trainus.. Never heard of the guy... He probably just never was popular or good enough to be remembered ;)

I grew up and my incubation has finished, but I want to lower my bad repute so Im asking hows tw doing and hows w11? I actually miss you guys a lot, and was in a period of inactivity in which I become a staff member in another popular forum (tw center) but I had to resign because of some guy trolling me (I took the bait) and that was after a year of being in staff. :)

Erm... who would: You guys be.. since fairly.. you're not really a known person... and people did not miss you :p

And about the trolling thing you said.. I wouldn't talk to much out here.. or people would probably start trolling again ;)

I did just look you up..
You are the kind of player most of us would consider: Noob << that is not a insult you know ;)
You never grew bigger then 15 villages. from which you nobled 5 villages arround 10k points.. 1 arround 5 k, 1 arround 2k and 6 villages arround 126 points.

Why would you noble 126 point villages ? Especially when you already have some 10.000 point villages.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wallam

Thats cleared it up just 100% :icon_razz:

But seriously that name means nothing to me. I've been posting here pretty much since the start of the world as well.

Wehrmachtreich

Seems like we don't know you.. and we're not very interested in getting to know you

Trainus.. Never heard of the guy... He probably just never was popular or good enough to be remembered ;)

Erm... who would: You guys be.. since fairly.. you're not really a known person... and people did not miss you :p

And about the trolling thing you said.. I wouldn't talk to much out here.. or people would probably start trolling again ;)

I did just look you up..
You are the kind of player most of us would consider: Noob << that is not a insult you know ;)
You never grew bigger then 15 villages. from which you nobled 5 villages arround 10k points.. 1 arround 5 k, 1 arround 2k and 6 villages arround 126 points.

Why would you noble 126 point villages ? Especially when you already have some 10.000 point villages.

No I owned a 500k account in SWAT and a 1,000,000 Account in MCD you know. :p

DeletedUser

No I owned a 500k account in SWAT and a 1,000,000 Account in MCD you know. :p

still, nobody liked you.. and nobody will..

If you were valuable to MCD, I would have known you.. Believe me.

And if you were a liked person in the externals.. wallam would have known you.

Since we both don't.. >>>> Don't waste our time wondering how popular you might have been.

DeletedUser

someone popped up and claiming that if anyone knows him.. are you trying to be as famous as adam tucker?

Wehrmachtreich

still, nobody liked you.. and nobody will..

If you were valuable to MCD, I would have known you.. Believe me.

And if you were a liked person in the externals.. wallam would have known you.

Since we both don't.. >>>> Don't waste our time wondering how popular you might have been.

Seleukos or was it Nikattack? :s

DeletedUser

Consider it done my lady,

*Kicks the infamous guy, who is seeking attention, over the gate, into the giant pit of death

Seleukos or was it Nikattack? :s

You are in the world 11 forums now.. so you have to follow our rules.

I did kick you in the giant pit of death...
That would mean you died :)

And you cannot post anymore.

There is only 1 way to reïncarnate, and that would be if the Princess of world 11, Duchess of Attero, and most feared lady in tribalwars, (A.K.A kyang) wishes you alive again.

DeletedUser

I believe un-famous would be better suited, since infamous requires you to be actually known, to be disliked.