hello

pillburydough

Hey, since I came back for a pit stop, figured I ewuld say hi to everyone!

No, I am not the same so I can't spam with pleasure anymore...anyways I'll see ya guys laterz!

DeletedUser

OK, whose job was it to make sure the back door was locked overnight?

C'mon, own up

DeletedUser

I swear you made a thread nearly identical to this last time you were here?

pillburydough

When did we ever meet? Hell, we were never in a tribe together. I don't understand why you have these feelings against me as right now to me it seems your the one spamming with all the stuff I did in my past.

DeletedUser

When did we ever meet? Hell, we were never in a tribe together. I don't understand why you have these feelings against me as right now to me it seems your the one spamming with all the stuff I did in my past.

I dont know you or have a clue about you never heard of you but I am hi-jacking your thread because I can

DeletedUser

I dont know you or have a clue about you never heard of you but I am hi-jacking your thread because I can

Kindly stop posting in this thread then if you have no intention of following the forum rules and intend to hi-jack a thread for your own means.

Hey char, how are you?

Im good thanks dude, I missed you as forum activity in all of my forums went down when you left. How're you?

DeletedUser

Kindly stop posting in this thread then if you have no intention of following the forum rules and intend to hi-jack a thread for your own means.

Im good thanks dude, I missed you as forum activity in all of my forums went down when you left. How're you?

Activity may have decreased, but relevance and intelligent conversation seemed to be inversely proportional

DeletedUser

Im doing the same thing the start of this topic did an thats put more spam on the forum thats what this whole topic is is just a spam topic specially if he has one already saying the same things almost

DeletedUser

Hey, since I came back for a pit stop, figured I ewuld say hi to everyone!

No, I am not the same so I can't spam with pleasure anymore...anyways I'll see ya guys laterz!

unhappyw.jpg

DeletedUser

Im doing the same thing the start of this topic did an thats put more spam on the forum thats what this whole topic is is just a spam topic specially if he has one already saying the same things almost

Go away weirdo,you posts are neither interesting / funny or wanted.