Hello!

DeletedUser

Why is this part of the forums so dead!?
Seeing the signatures in threads of W62 and the way each other are rating 7, 8.5 and 6 to each other actually made me Lol. Not trying to discourage them or anything, so not being rude. ^^,

I left when Lewis [GE] was mod, came back saw him blocked. Didn't even bother posting anything. Something happened? Some type of boycott? That all the graphics members left, or was this becoming just to old and headed for FringeFx and stuff? If so Any ideas where?

RAULEY, ROCKSTARINC, nightblade, geremy, mattomat [something], zenron, yurtles, ihavetosayno and others? Well I only remember them :lol:
Just see millers, oscar, norman over here from old times active. No You don't know me, alias :icon_twisted: !

See some new people too like syntex [ohaider mod, apologies if this is the right place to ask about them ] and napoli, keeping this place alive.. Nvm any idea where teh awesome ones went?​

DeletedUser92094

GE stepped down as mod, Syntex took over,
There was at a stage a massacre of illegal works, but we are not to speak of that.

DeletedUser

Actually I think it's more that people got bored than anything else lately (I don't think anyone cares about that previous drama anymore). Most of those people are still floating around on skype but things just mostly feel rather lethargic to me.

DeletedUser

I see, he stepped down then, I thought had to do something with him being blocked.
Massacre of illegal works? Woah what did I miss out? Not to speak of you say, that high degree of darkness. haha, wait for reals?

Harb, Ah you were there too. ^^, I see bored you say, it's something like a chain reaction, not seeing others do something, makes me lazy naturally. They're on skype but not here? Then I think you're right. And whatever happened had to be like almost a year back, I doubt anyone cares about that! And don't see them in any graphics forms either.

DeletedUser

What happened, happened back in October, and shall never be spoken of again. GE stepped down from his position as mod due to anticipated time constraints from RL, and we then got our current mod: Syntex. RL and possibly boredom seem to have gotten to a lot of people lately, where just a few months ago missing a day on skype meant missing over 1000 posts in the graphics chat (most from oscar or caused by oscar :p), it has gone to at most 40 a day, and more usually not more above 10 a day.

Mattoematt gave up on gfx back in April/May time, finally focusing his mind and effort on his schoolwork and exams :p. Rauly quietly disappeared, and even made an appearance recently. RockstarINC never has time to do sig work or participate on the TW forums any more, due to the amount of time he spends on his graphics course. Nightblade went of to focus on his work more, whilst updating his site on the odd occasion. Ihavetosayno just disappeared, although she does keep in contact with GE from time to time. Yurtles does the odd bit of lurking, but he hasn't made anything in quite some time now. Geremy still lurks, and posts on the odd occasion but since joining the skype chat his posts in this forum have decreased quite a bit :p. And zenron has been focusing on his A-levels and his graphics course (same as GE), although he still lurks on DA, I often see him online when I'm there. Plus he does lurk on skype too :p

Others have disappeared over time as well for reasons as yet unkown, but there are still several of us here that post regularly enough over the past year and a half that we have been a part of the .net graphics community :)

DeletedUser

I see, something which shall never be spoke of. You guys just got me curious and I see no chance of enlightenment *sadface*. Well No problem, I was never a serious member of the graphics team anyway. Didn't join the skype's of you people either. I'm not much of a talker you see. Grouchy eh, he talks to much I see lol

Studies, that's the only excuse I won't question at all! I left sigging when I had my IGCSE's, now I'm done with Alevels, well not with the exams yet but MayJune not far. But I'm pretty confident in it. ^^ I mostly mist GE, Rauly and Rockstar's works. They used to impress me everytime, all the time! Specially when those SOTW came up. Those who just gave up on sigging just depresses me =( they had talent but then there's the RL part again.

Yeah only few posters remain, when I just click page 3-4 I can see the stuff I saw last time I visited lol. Glad to see you keep this place alive. All the sigshops close down in a week or so, im planning to open one myself with PP only, but there are no members here to open with.

DeletedUser

Perhaps we could always get Pen&Ink Studios up and running again :p

DeletedUser

Nice idea. But if it's just the two of us, requests will be overdue and stuff. We won't be able to cope up. I'll give this SigShop a shot, will make if I don't have any mood swings on this. ^^

Only if GE/Rauly/Zenron and others were here. =((

DeletedUser

Nice idea. But if it's just the two of us, requests will be overdue and stuff. We won't be able to cope up. I'll give this SigShop a shot, will make if I don't have any mood swings on this. ^^

Only if GE/Rauly/Zenron and others were here. =((

*cough* Hmm....

DeletedUser

We all luv you really spann
Skype-emoticons-34-bear.gif