Hello

DeletedUser

@Jirki88

I love you but why do you Always post same text for every World?????
why not figure out something new please<3

-anyone thinking about doing anything unacceptable to our bellowed forum will be sent to mommy for a timeout<3

Last edited by a moderator:

Big Macintosh

Reaction score
I have a question say me and a friend registered for W75. Neither of us invited the other.

If I was to go in and invite him even though he'd already registered, would he still start near me if he chose to accept my invite or could I only invite players that had yet to register? Please let me know ASAP! Thanks

Big Mac

Justifi3d

Not playing 75.. But I hope to see some of you in the next Non- P2P world.. Good luck to all anyway :p

DeletedUser74857

I'm considering joining, but still not sure how much time I'm willing to devote to this game. I'm afraid my TW days are long past

DeletedUser

I have a question say me and a friend registered for W75. Neither of us invited the other.

If I was to go in and invite him even though he'd already registered, would he still start near me if he chose to accept my invite or could I only invite players that had yet to register? Please let me know ASAP! Thanks

Big Mac
It does not matter if you have both already pre-registered, if you invite him and he accepts it you will start near each other. That is the purpose of the invite screen.

Michael Corleone.

Cmon zard is 28 is joining, you got to. :icon_wink:

fidel I

I'm joining, but only because I'm addicted to this game and it's taking over my life o_O