Hello

DeletedUser

More sad then mad but sure I am still salty ( and will always be ) over what royal did to best w2v. ( Getting a "retarded" player to change the pass and hand the sit to them ) would of had been fun to fight them fare and square.

i thought you hated NAM though

nowitsover

sleepy-skype-smiley.gif

DeletedUser116125

i thought you hated NAM though
Nope no reason for me to hate them they did nothing to me. But i do dislike their playstyle it's just so boring. I have explained why 1000000 times don't think i need to go into it one more time. But there is a reason for why there are activity problems in NAM.

DeletedUser

i hate NAM cuz im being tied to the whipping post for what will ultimately be their benefit if they care to take it :(.

Royale players asking us to give up quick or provide temporary truce so they can prepare for NAM war (facepalm).

my secretary cant even bring herself to roll her eyes. :|

DeletedUser100466

i hate NAM cuz im being tied to the whipping post for what will ultimately be their benefit if they care to take it :(.

Royale players asking us to give up quick or provide temporary truce so they can prepare for NAM war (facepalm).

No one war us because we are young and beautiful oldman.

DeletedUser

I actually died of old age and hence had to quit the game, while waiting for the NAM/RoyalE war, and I was only a year younger than oldman when this world began

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score

If you have mails of people doing that, why not post them here? 0o Could bring us some entertainment at least... :icon_smile:
And only benefits you I do believe, unless of course... There are no such mails? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Well w2v has a history of completely missing satirical and self-deprecating elements within mails and then posting them onto the externals because they thought the message was serious and figured it would bring shame to the sender. So I understand if they are a lil hesitant to try that again. I realize almost no one knows what I'm talking about. I'm just bored at work and wanna contribute to the banter

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser93681

I agree with you DisplayOnly although I have no idea :p w2v are always trying to cast doubt on a solid allied relationship You my friend were awesome on w71 along with another. They couldnt take you until they catted you down. Took a whole tribe. GG

DeletedUser

thanks =) i absolutely dreaded the words "eviction notice" back then =P

DeletedUser117362

Ok, give us all your villages as a gesture of goodwill.

DeletedUser

Royale when the world ends i will not be playing for that pointless 90 day period. You can go wild