hells angels are rising now recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser74275

yes but normy is and always has been, a noob

dont invite him

:O)

DeletedUser

hey if your reading this then plz do not hesitate to ask for a invite!!!

DeletedUser

lol why would i invite you normy :p

its new players not noobs ;)

DeletedUser74275

i hear Biccy are recruiting....

the only requirements you need is to: -

attack everyone

DeletedUser

war in the africa and the likes!!! and also its to tell pepole not to mess with you or you crime and real family

DeletedUser35787

I thought it was whether you're black, white or asian, you're part of the same family?

DeletedUser

war in the africa and the likes!!! and also its to tell pepole not to mess with you or you crime and real family

It was actually one of the most important photo's in the vietnam war. It was when the Viet Cong rebels infiltrated Saigon and other big South Vietnamese city's during the TET offensive. They did not have the means however to keep fighting in those villages and they were soon out-gunned. This was a great military setback for them, meaning the end of the VC resistance in south vietnam. However, the american public thought that the war was going well, and now they are seeing pictures of city's burning, and (in this picture I had in my sig) a big shot officer of the south vietnamese army, killing an unarmed VC in front of the cameras. But what the public didn't know what was really behind that photo, was that this VC prisoner had first raped and then murdered the officers' family. This, and the news spreading of all the drug usage by US soldiers in south Vietnam, made newly elected president Nixon retreat with the very popular hippy message: peace with honor.

I used the picture in a double meaning. First of all, from the point of view from the South Vietnamese officer; Touch my family and die. And from the other point of view; Wars are not always ended on the battlefield.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.