Help me out, anyone? :)

DeletedUser

Hello my external forum, buddies! :)

Hope you're all doing swell. Was wondering if anyone would like to help me out for a few things. Firstly, I'd like to point out that I am NOT offering premium points for those making me one. Nevertheless, if it is a siggy/avy that I like, then I'll be giving quite a generous amount of premium points. Just would like to make it clear, even if I do sorta like it and end up using it, does not mean I'll be sending PP, only if I truly truly love it ;)

Okay, so this is what I'm looking for:

1. A siggy that is themed from what are known as "The Watchers". According to many biblical accounts and a prophet by the name of Enoch in his writings spoke of beings that came down from heaven to earth, to help teach us, humans, different ways of life. You can google this and do a little research on your own to grasp a deeper understanding.

2. UPDATE: No longer I'll be using Pontiff Jake, I will end up using DreamSweeper once again on tw2. So, a in game COA for the name DreamSweeper would be nice and an avvy pic for externals and similar to above a personalised DreamSweeper Siggy. Keep in mind, the first point is more for the whole tribe to use. This second point is for me ;p

I think thats it...if there is something else and I have forgotten, I'll post what it is I need.

Thank You:)

- Jake

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser65288

here is my take on the first one.

final_siggy_by_da_reall-d7o54ni.png

DeletedUser

e3db19ca2d119ffcede74644d74b6bb3.png

My attempt, probably isn't anywhere near the standard of others but for you Jakey i tried (kiss)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

here is my take on the first one.

final_siggy_by_da_reall-d7o54ni.png

Really like this one !
Could you also upload one where it doesn't have my name as well and maybe just "The Watchers" instead? Simply, because I'd like it if tw2 even has siggy's but for my tribe to have the same Siggy which they'll also have use as a link to a forum section where our guides and scripts of tribalwars2 will be given to the tribalwars2 community from our tribe.

If it isn't too time consuming, I do always enjoy a few options, so making a couple more of different themes would be nice :) Only if you're willing to, bud

e3db19ca2d119ffcede74644d74b6bb3.png

My attempt, probably isn't anywhere near the standard of others but for you Jakey i tried (kiss)

Aww, thanks bby :*
I may use this in game as my COA

-----------------
Also, check out my update on no.2, no longer using Pontiff Jake, I'll still use DreamSweeper.

DeletedUser

Sweet !
I really like these. Especially the second one :)
I know I'm asking probably too much, buuuuuut pwetty please, could you, for the second one do another copy of that, but have the text larger and wider spread throughout the whole siggy, but it being transperent, so you can faintly see it through the background, I think that'd look pretty sick ! (y) Nonetheless, you've done far and beyond what I have expected and I thank you for that. What account would you like me to send pp to?

DeletedUser65288

here ya go Jake :), I originally had the text bigger but I thought the background came out so well I wanted to cover it up as little as possible. Tell me if the text is still readable enough for you, I can change the opacity no problem to your liking. and my account is .Scar

watchers_tribe_sig_2_v2_by_da_reall-d7oa3d0.png

and a little more fill..

watchers_tribe_sig_2_v3_by_da_reall-d7oa42q.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Cheers, buddy !
500pp sent to that account.
I just wanted to see what it would look like if it were to have the text all over the background and transparent. I really do like the background, so that second siggy of the initial two and the first edit out of the three, is probably my favourite. Thank again, mate !