Help needed...

DeletedUser

I am new to this speed round , tried to play two rounds yesterday , but didn't knew anything about it I joined it , played like 45 minutes and the round ended !

I was able to do like 1k points , and about 4k troops in that 30 minutes raiding like a maniac (which I am obviously good at).

I need a player or two with which I can play as a team or co-play.

Skype ID : varun.sikri9

Cheers!

DeletedUser

you indian? PM me, ill try to play together, whenever i have the time that is.

DeletedUser

I am new to this speed round , tried to play two rounds yesterday , but didn't knew anything about it I joined it , played like 45 minutes and the round ended !

I was able to do like 1k points , and about 4k troops in that 30 minutes raiding like a maniac (which I am obviously good at).

I need a player or two with which I can play as a team or co-play.

Skype ID : varun.sikri9

Cheers!

What do you want to know?

The rounds usually last from a 1 hour to a week Sometimes - You'll have to check here what round you want to join

http://www.tribalwars.net/sds_rounds.php?mode=future

DeletedUser

@I Am Teh Tw Freak : Thanks a lot mate , I'll go through that it will surely help :)

@jksrulz : Yes Man ! I am an Indian , surely will co-play you ;) I'll contact you asap :)

DeletedUser106356

What do you need help with? Dont listen to brett I have been told many things :S

I saw him play Cod the other day and he aimed with his gun like he had 2 left feet don't listen to him about tw he is 100x worse!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser80720

What do you need help with? Dont listen to brett I have been told many things :S

I saw him play Cod the other day and he aimed with his gun like he had 2 left feet don't listen to him about tw he is 100x worse!

i would take bretts advice more than yours anyday hardman

DeletedUser106356

i would take bretts advice more than yours anyday hardman

The Hardman says the one that no one likes + talks crap 24/7 + gets slapped by Mattyflan SnM

What is the best thing you have Prince of persia as your picture + your speed ranking + Location "KhoKho Land" Oh dearrr

DeletedUser

You won a round yet switfy??? Haha whoops guess your new trainer ain't paying off too much! lol

DeletedUser106356

You won a round yet switfy??? Haha whoops guess your new trainer ain't paying off too much! lol

I have not played a round for almost a Month actually wait i played one the other day or yesterday for 40Minutes then Quit it the same as Uk did not play a round in weeks join for 30Minutes gave it to my friend Dim i dont play speed often very rarely just u wait where is my 1vs1 anyway jobson? i slapped u won a round or not ahahahha

DeletedUser

So if you dont play what you doing on the forum??? Being a keyboard warrior thats it!

DeletedUser106356

So if you dont play what you doing on the forum??? Being a keyboard warrior thats it!

Again im playing from time to time just not often :) i have a life you know

But next week i will try my best to play full rounds and ill kick your butt hopefully this time you wont need the help of others or "randomers" that support you if you get my drift hows rugby been anyways:lol:

I also Noticed you avoided my 1vs1 Call out keep changing the subject :)

Thats what i thought Jobson
minitroll.gif

DeletedUser

I also Noticed you avoided my 1vs1 Call out keep changing the subject :)

I remember someone asking me desperately for a 1 vs. 1.
I ignored his calls constantly.
When he finally had the courage to join the same rounds with me, he lost 7 times in a row and only managed to successfully attack me once from a hidden account, which was nobled 1 hour later :icon_rolleyes:

Deja' vu swifty. Jobson pwned you enough times and I was there to see it.

So swifty, this is the speed community's reaction when you or someone else close to you calls me or James on a 1 vs. 1.

:icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin:

* Swifty making a post at 1:05 =))

DeletedUser

Check our reaction at swifty trying to find lame excuses (like he played alone when we were actually outnumbered) at 01:37 :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser106356

Check our reaction at swifty trying to find lame excuses (like he played alone when we were actually outnumbered) at 01:37 :icon_rolleyes:

I have only played 12-15 Rounds on Uk this was already spoken about on the Uk forums you outnumbred us! so dont even come it you gremlin how man rounds you played 200-300 Dearyyy me im not even gonna get started..

So you know you and jobson whens the wedding like? whos getting there name changed is it Jobson D or Adrian Jobson?

DeletedUser

The speed community's reaction at swifty's lame attempts of making real life insults can be seen at 02:25 :lol:

DeletedUser

lol, I thought you had already dropped that argument, you clearly outnumbered Slap, just because most players hate you and james and you had the time to recall all the randoms that attacked you doesnt mean you were outnumbered :lol:

http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showthread.php?20117-Chronicles-of-a-Tournament&p=367022#post367022

DeletedUser80720

[Irontusk edit: this post was a generic sir cornish insult towards both swifty, and mattyflan]