help please

DeletedUser

hi, i dunno if this is the right place to post this, but im being continuasly attacked by somone and am wondering if there is anything i should or can do to stop this as i dont want to start all over again in a new place after the amount of weeks i have put into getting my village to a point where i can attack barb villages and make my own tribe, any replies would be nice thank you :)

Faetzy

hi, i dunno if this is the right place to post this, but im being continuasly attacked by somone and am wondering if there is anything i should or can do to stop this as i dont want to start all over again in a new place after the amount of weeks i have put into getting my village to a point where i can attack barb villages and make my own tribe, any replies would be nice thank you :)

Hire a hitman, i here Kev225 comes cheap :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

you have 2 choice or
-U strip dance for him
-or u start to send him 50k of each resource every day and it should start from now :)

DeletedUser

i dont have 50k of every resource even when i wasnt being attacked i get 969 an hour but every couple of hours im attacked (takes him about 5 hours to get to my village) what should i do?
thank you

DeletedUser

You guys are horrible i would build your warehouse and resources up, stop producing troops and be a good little farm

DeletedUser

tired of being attacked theres a sure way to get him to stop.

1. Go to settings.
2. Look for the start over button.
3. Click it.
4.Click yes.

this is a sure way it will scare him off

DeletedUser

why would i wanna start over when there must be a way to stop him from attacking me without restarting

DeletedUser

zarad how old are you ? we are just joking with you bro, to be honest i don't think that you have more then 2 % to survive, best thing you can doit what sumrall told you, but you can always try ur luck by building ur Hiding placeto the max then start recruiting defensive troops and most inportant thing is to stay active all the time and dodge all the attacks that are hitting you until you are sure that u can defende ur self, you also need to mass farm in a way that you never did before...

but one more time, it's better for you to restart, we where all noobs when we started playing with time you will learn how to play the game and be good at it. :)

DeletedUser

lol I remember when I started playing.. I use to recruit spear fighters and send them on nearby players then mail them ' for peace become my ally or die with my spears '.. many guys do became my ally :lol: and I use to get scare by barbarians.

DeletedUser

Who is attacking you? Youre one of the bigger players in your area..

You should build up defensive troops like spears/swords/archers, make sure your wall is at level 20, and build up your hiding place. You can attack back if you want to, but I dont see why you should have any problems. At the stage of the game where you are, I doubt many people are close to getting nobles, so just dodge the attacks or defend if you have enough troops.

DeletedUser

hi, im 16, sorry i havent awnsered but i kinda died (well restarted) and have been upgrading my village, i had about 3.5k points isnt alot but highest in my lil square ^^, i had max wall and hiding place and was saving for a noble man to noble a barbarian village up by one of my r/l mates :)

Rvglos

Well mate all I can say is learn from your expierence and keep learning all you can from whoever you can.

Good luck for the future mate,

May the flame burn bright

DeletedUser

thank you, i will bit annoying starting again with low resources though XD