Help South Africa

matrix212

Guys, Galls, and those that are in between.

I dont know if Casus is gonna allow this, in fact I dont even know if this contravenes a forum rule, but to me it is so important that I will do it first and take the rap afterwards.

Before I continue, please note that I firmly believe that the FIFA world cup will be safe as they are beefing up their measures etc etc.

Crime in South Africa is EXTREMELY violent, cruel and far too frequent. One example of how bad it is sits on this site : http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=1&click_id=13&art_id=vn20100312041524244C992997 & then even worse here : http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=1&click_id=13&art_id=nw20100423090425606C695237. No Viruses I promise. And I live up to my word, Andre marcolino can testify to that ( my word not the viruses ):D.

This is just a small glimpse into the reality of living in the "New democratic South Africa". It is not a lie, and I live here, was born here, raised here and I am thankfull that I have only been robbed once at gunpoint, had my sound system and gps stolen and now and again I have visitors at 3 Am in the morning looking to intrude my house, rape my fiance, torture and kill me just to rob me.

Reason I am posting here is I need networking help. Thats from all of you, enemies and all alike (P.S I will still be attacking :D).

Please help me start an international campaign on OUR plight, black, white, pink, purple, brown, yellow, red, green etc etc people of South Africa being senselessly eradicated.

In order for me to have a SMALL TINY WEE BIT of a chance to succeed, I need our plight to go from friend to friend. Thats where you guys are our network.

Spread the word please, as living in my country is more dangerous than living in Iraq ( compared to deaths not bomb attacks and all ).

And Casus, Please give me a bit of airtime before you delete, or move my thread should I be in contravention of any forum rules.

I know this doesnt affect ANY of you and you all have your own problems. I always think that by tackling 1 problem at a time it will eventually lead to a solving of problems (in some cases it creates new ones, hopefully not here).

Basically all I am asking from you as fellow humans is HELP!!!

Best Regards

Matrix

DeletedUser

ill be honest here.

I think most people with even a minimal sense of 'world awareness' knows that there are big problems in South Africa, and many of those that dont probably will once the world cup kicks off.

Ive worked with a couple of South Africans, and am semi friends with several others so ive heard all the stories as well. And the main reason they move is to escape the threat of the things you mention.

But I feel sometimes its so distant that its hard to make any real changes to it. Just like the terrible things that happen in Darfur, Iran, Thailand at the moment etc etc, they are just so far removed from our normal lives :icon_neutral:

But I do agree, that there needs to be awareness of what happens in our world, and hopefully this will motivate people to act, whether it be through charity or donations to help those on the ground.

DeletedUser

make me another post for my facebook sweetie, and i will spread the word there and have my friends post it to their facebooks as well, i dont know how much this help though, but i guess worth a shot

matrix212

Thanks Miri, Prophet & Willows. Willows, if you can just copy and paste the relevant stuff to your facebook I will apreciate it. That letter is Authentic as I typed it from scratch. It is not a mail I recieved, those are words from my true heart as a Human Being, and not just another player in a world of games forwarding propaganda.

DeletedUser

Sorry hun, I can't let this stay in this forum. I'll leave it open in general though.

DeletedUser

I would, if I had money.

Needless to say, I shall spread the word of such a great cause.

matrix212

Guys thanks for the show of support. It just shows that the TW community is an awesome one to be a part of. Casus thanks for keeping it somewhere at least.

matrix212

Nice to see there are still people reading this and spreading the word. Thanks a mil guys.

UPDATE:

The Special Soccer World Cup is doing AWESOME things to our country especially the drop in crime, you can`t go anywhere without seeing a cop. If this is a the way FIFA rules a country ( as they are doing and I think they are full of shit) I Vote FIFA in the next election and will drop my plans and preparations to leave here. At least we will be safe. Blatter for SA president ( Vuvuzela) PWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

:icon_neutral:

What do i do exactly? Tell others how your country is full of crimes and tell them to never go to SA?

matrix212

:icon_neutral:

What do i do exactly? Tell others how your country is full of crimes and tell them to never go to SA?

The idea is to create awareness that will hopefully lead to other governments taking action. Just spread the word, and yes rather dont come visit SA after the world cup. You wont be as safe then as you would be now. (bandit)