Help

DeletedUser

:)I need a tribe to join on w18 i am based in k 32 by the TWA tribes they will not let me in coz i got nobled recently, so i'm looking for a very strong tribe with over 5 million points close to me:)

DeletedUser

:)I need a tribe to join on w18 i am based in k 32 by the TWA tribes they will not let me in coz i got nobled recently, so i'm looking for a very strong tribe with over 5 million points close to me:)

I'm not so sure you will find one so deep in UA terrain. At this point, I think your best bet would be accept defeat and just start on a newer world where you would actually stand a chance.

DeletedUser

K-32 TWA bracketing someone? Hmmmmmmmmm is your village worth nobling?

DeletedUser

LOL a 400 point village is not worth nobling but you can be a sport about it and forget barracks, stables, walls, farm and instead just work on increasing your warehouse and resources.

At this stage of the game a single rimmed village in the middle of a cohesive tribe just isn't worth your effort in trying to get anywhere. As you'll never be allowed to grow other then as a farm.

DeletedUser

thanks

i will take what you have said, but i think i perhaps should start over in a different k

DeletedUser

This whole world will most likely be like that. As it is in no-ones interest to allow potential competition for resources or someone who may become an enemy to grow.