Help

DeletedUser

Hey guys what do you mean by mean?
I just know that the guy who started this thread is a looser and the reason no one joined his tribe is becuause he must not have invited anyone. He claims he had one member who ran away, of course anyone who joined his tribe would. I am sure the player joined because he got an invite from Templar Conan when Templar Conan set someone else as the sitter. Someone please teach Templar Conan how to invite.

DeletedUser

Because I'm bored...

The best you can do is join a tribe, a tribe that has enough sense to not make noobish decisions. A tribe that fits you!(Or a tribe that is just teh pwnage!).

If you still think you should run a tribe, then I guess this game is just not for you...

DeletedUser

Wow.. is it me or was everyone here exceptionally mean to this guy thus far?

Mean to this guy...there mean to all of us that have questions to ask or just want to see how these forums work and who is in them....Best not to bother...get your head bit off for butting into there fake world they have going on....

DeletedUser

Actually this world is remarkably civil. S'like Forum Hugz in here.

DeletedUser

Actually this world is remarkably civil. S'like Forum Hugz in here.
Darn and i have been trying a lot to make this world's forum very rude, so rude that people are even scared to speak out over here worrying about getting flamed. I need help, it looks like flaming on my own is not going to change ?TMH's mind. So who wants to flame with me? Let us make this world's forum the rudest among all the worlds.

DeletedUser

Or we could make this a special world and spread the LoVe! (thats kinda inflammatory ;))

What I mean is in every other world the forum is pretty damn rude...

DeletedUser

69% on the pally item now so ya never know, the sword might be next [sarcasm]woohoo[/sarcasm] :lol:

O the irony.Well, when you scare me like that i might aswell surrender.

To build a successful tribe:
-invite the top 19 players ;D
-have a brain which most dont because they havnt seen the wizard of OZ
-Point whore to be number 1 ;D
-tribal hug every tribe in your area ;D
-Message best tribe in world and threaten with spears ;D

DeletedUser

O the irony.Well, when you scare me like that i might aswell surrender.

To build a successful tribe:
-invite the top 19 players ;D
-have a brain which most dont because they havnt seen the wizard of OZ
-Point whore to be number 1 ;D
-tribal hug every tribe in your area ;D
-Message best tribe in world and threaten with spears ;D

sound like a good tribe:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

o sorry, i ment to write to build an unsuccessful tribe:

* wink wink *