help

DeletedUser

is world 20 destroyed?

cuz i left this game before 3 or 4 month i was on world 20 so i wanna know is world 20 destroyed?

DeletedUser

Does it look it?
Old account name? Old tribe? Who are you?

DeletedUser47445

Don't feed the trolls. He created the account today. If he was in world 20 he likely didn't matter.

DeletedUser

I swear im not lying.
I was like 1 bilion points.
But i needed to study then i left it.
Is world 20 destryoed all?
My account is : ronnnk

DeletedUser

I swear im not lying.

And I have a billion dollars in the bank, hence why I'm still going to work on monday....srsly dude how gullible do you think people are?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would normally lock threads like this, but we need a clown on the forums to keep it active and bring some life back.

DeletedUser

is world 20 destroyed?

cuz i left this game before 3 or 4 month i was on world 20 so i wanna know is world 20 destroyed?

-so who is your noob co-player that trying to begging to us when we scout his village. hahaha :))

DeletedUser

I would normally lock threads like this, but we need a clown on the forums to keep it active and bring some life back.

lol Good point Drawv, I might have to troll from time to time just to laugh at some of these jokers posting stupid questions..

DeletedUser47445

I swear im not lying.
My account is : ronnnk

Yea okay you just keep telling yourself that. :icon_rolleyes:

Wonderful. An epic flame thread lives on for once.

-so who is your noob co-player that trying to begging to us when we scout his village. hahaha :))

And you are who exactly?

DeletedUser47445

My village nobled hmm? Funny, havent had anyone try anything in quite soemtime.

And nobled by your team mate? Is that because you can't take one yourself?

DeletedUser

Wow, we have a troll on our hands who thinks he's great, and nobles 3k barbs. Damn, I missed these forums, let the fun begin!

DeletedUser47445

Shh, don't run him off. He is uber 1337. He had 1 billion points in world 20.