Helpful tips for new players

• Thread starter llamaswilrulesupreme
  • Start date

llamaswilrulesupreme

Well, as you have seen, quite a few recognized and good players are playing this world, and it seems there are only 3 ways to successfully escape their "1338" wrath (thats right 1337+1)

Option 1. Most sensible new players choose this option Settings ==> Start Over

Option 2. Send them a message written in semi-sarcastic "leet-speak" and hope they find it funny....and don't farm you for that reason

Option 3. Use your "supa ebil hax0rz sk1llz" to make your village invisible, observe:

1st Step. Open Start+R and type cmd then press OK

StartR.jpg

2nd Step. Type cd C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox [ENTER] start firefox.exe "Unfarmable.html"

cmd.jpg

3rd Step. Find your village, right click it and select properties

eep-1.jpg

4th Step. Select the "Hidden" button, your village is now invisible

End notes: Yes this was my half "buttocked" (wouldn't want to be infracted now would I) attempt at a joke, flame away!

@People who dislike me, in step 2, change what you write to rd WINDOWS or rd Desktop (disclaimer DO NOT DO THIS!)

cmdbad.jpg

DeletedUser14038

Are you going to play this world? and are you using that name?

@ free-eek don't do it! its a joke!

-Cheesecake-

Nice guide. Very helpful- I'll have to bookmark it for later use. :icon_rolleyes:

~Cheese

llamaswilrulesupreme

I'll be playing this world since I'd like to try out the low speed :p with this username since aliases are annoying

@Free-eek nah...Linux is wierd and safe and such....and open-source scares me as well

DeletedUser

You know, with a cmd open on your computer i could easily hack your password, delete all the files on your computer(Yes, even the pr0n) and run away and blame it on Hastyr?

But I won't:icon_wink:

Nah, all i can to is hack the password;)

llamaswilrulesupreme

To hack pass words

net user username *

To delete everything

rd WINDOWS
rd Desktop

To blame Hastyr

leave ninja-y essence

spleen mage

I tried the last one, and now my computer isn't working, and I'm on my laptop.

Help :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I think he was kidding.
Really guys, this seriously works. llama knows what hes doing:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

To hack pass words

net user username *

Doesn't this only work if you already have admin privileges?? And it doesn't this just allow you to change the password??

If I have admin privileges then changing another admins, or non-admins, password really doesn't get me any farther then i can already get.

If you really want to hack a password on a Windows machine you pull it out of the Sam file and use the LanMan vulnerability to crack the encrypted form.

To delete everything

rd WINDOWS
rd Desktop

To blame Hastyr

leave ninja-y essence

I haven't tried this with the Windows directory, if it's at all like the old Deltree command it'll work. Now I'm not a heavy Windows user but I thought XP won't let you remove a system file while the OS is running. See the issue with XP is there is no longer DOS underneath. It's now just a shell running inside XP instead of the other way around.

Now if you run a taskkill on explorer.exe then use the rd /windows command you'd be able to succeed. The proper syntext for this would be only 2 commands:
taskkill /IM explorer.exe /f (where the /IM allows you to use the common name instead of the PID and /f forces it to terminate)
rd windows

*note: Taskkill only works on XP pro, XP home does not recognize the command.

As for just running "rd windows", while I really don't think it'll work I have a virtual machine I haven't used in a while I'll try it out on.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

can always go to the rim if you want to avoid good players lol

llamaswilrulesupreme

@Free-eek the password thing works without admin privelages, or I am pretty sure it does

Oh, and rd WINDOWS is just so much more fun, it basicly throws away windows...tis hell for people who lost the startup disk (me)

DeletedUser

i will follow step 2, or hide behind ony, one of those :p

Last edited by a moderator:

spleen mage

@Free-eek the password thing works without admin privelages, or I am pretty sure it does

Oh, and rd WINDOWS is just so much more fun, it basicly throws away windows...tis hell for people who lost the startup disk (me)

OMG u MESsEd up MY cOMPUTER U FRIGGIN JELLYFISH

Only joking. I wasn't stupid enough to try it.

natyrox

Don't forget that "format C://" will instantly generate resources :icon_neutral: