Henchman's Chronicals

lt181

He's....Back?

Fact or fiction.

Reportedly, a manual laborer in Greece saw a person of Henchman's description pressing spoons into the table 4 times to simulate noble trains. However, when TMZ arrived on the scene the table was empty...But spoons were scattered all over the table.

In France, an woman that works in the "Oldest profession in the world" claims to have entertained Henchman. She says that all he spoke about was "lag" and "the affect of politics on browser based internet games". However, this woman also claims to have entertained Abraham Lincoln and Winston Churchill, so her word can not be taken at face value.

So, the question remains: Is Henchman coming back to W6. And if so, what is he looking for?

Stay tuned! More information weekly!

DeletedUser

I heard he was returning weeks ago. Rumour started early February, late January.

DeletedUser

Hench you old dog :D, Hope you do come back to world 6, It needs something to shake it up.

DeletedUser

Well he knows who to mail if he comes back or else he will get a very sory bottom :) There should be plenty of available accounts for him to take up but if he wants he can coplay moi :) That said i somewhat doubt he will be coming back. Last i spoke to him he was relieved of be rid of the game lol. The others of us dont have medicin for it yet.:icon_redface:

Mick876

He told me he was to busy moving to America to study. So doubt he is back.

DeletedUser

He's not coming back until I do... haven't you guys figured out yet that we are the same person?

DeletedUser

Hench is more smexy, i still have dreams about him in his achilles armour :icon_redface:

Jakub1992

Would certainly be amusing is he did, but idk how much there is for him to come back FOR nowadays -.-

DeletedUser9021

I can feel the lub :icon_cool:

There is some truth to the rumor. Been getting my paws wet again this weekend, and it looks like a return is not to be avoided. I'll be on msn tomorrow to check with all of you, to discuss the terms *winks at C*

DeletedUser

even if only 1 hr of activity a week. Would still be 59 minutes more a week then now ;)

DeletedUser

Can I have Hench take over the Thras account? It's gone depressingly inactive since I left :icon_eek:

Oh... and Breakeven - The Script.

DeletedUser

you're always superactive on new worlds untill you get a setback ;)