Henchman's Chronicals

King Matt II

you're always superactive on new worlds untill you get a setback ;)

I don't think I'll be having any setbacks. :icon_wink:

Bloodhood is leading the tribe, 21 members and we're ranked 1 of the K by far, 22 in the world. :icon_biggrin:

Anyway, welcome back Henchy. :D

Mick876

Unless he did what he did on W30 and get himself and his tribe rimmed.

King Matt II

From my point of view that doesn't seem likely, but then again my opinion is biased. :)

DeletedUser

I'm not sure I did that, more every tribe around me did that :icon_wink:

But shhh Mick, shhh.

That always happens to me, as the K tribes never seem to like me for some odd reason -- though my theory is that it's because they've all been lead by males; if it had been females leading they would have <3 me and not attacked.

Last edited by a moderator:

King Matt II

That always happens to me, as the K tribes never seem to like me for some odd reason -- though my theory is that it's because they've all been lead by males; if it had been females leading they would have <3 me and not attacked.

I'm sure you could turn ghey. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Appears to be. Perv, don't know you personally but I thought you were blocked?

DeletedUser

I always end up drifting back here no matter how hard I try not too, W6 = best world ever.

DeletedUser

I'm sure you could turn ghey. :icon_wink:

Noes! I like women, they is awesomeness.

Is this an old timers reunion ?

Seems so. There are so few around these days... not that I'm really around to notice that. And all the newbies are thinking they are better than us too. We should hobble towards them shaking our walking sticks in protest.

silvereclipes

Seems so. There are so few around these days... not that I'm really around to notice that. And all the newbies are thinking they are better than us too. We should hobble towards them shaking our walking sticks in protest.

An grab them by their Nads an then their hearts an minds will soon follow forgetting to respect their elders...:lol:

DeletedUser

An grab them by their Nads an then their hearts an minds will soon follow forgetting to respect their elders...:lol:

No thanks. However, I do anoint you official genital grabber of the younger TW players seeing as you are so enthusiastic about it. =P

silvereclipes

No thanks. However, I do anoint you official genital grabber of the younger TW players seeing as you are so enthusiastic about it. =P

Wouldn't be the first time I grabbed them by the Nad's I fight dirty after all just ask BD how dirty I am fighting them their is not one nuke that doesn't pack heavy cats in them now to reduce them to dust...:lol: