Henchman's Chronicals

DeletedUser

Wouldn't be the first time I grabbed them by the Nad's I fight dirty after all just ask BD how dirty I am fighting them their is not one nuke that doesn't pack heavy cats in them now to reduce them to dust...:lol:

Grinding nuts into dust? I don't want to know... :icon_eek:

silvereclipes

Grinding nuts into dust? I don't want to know... :icon_eek:

Yes I tend to have a wild bunch of ghey warriors they rape the men an give the women to the sheep an the villages are never the same after that....:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Appears to be. Perv, don't know you personally but I thought you were blocked?

A ban is usually only temporary mate.

And look what you can do just by mentioning henchiana ;)
henchiana.jpg

DeletedUser

I know that they are normally temporary, but wasn't too sure about on the forums, and since I came back a few months ago, got caught up on the forums a bit, just seemed like a long time to be blocked to me anyways.

DeletedUser

Love the pic hammie :) PM me for skypename if you want to chat like the good old days friend. My msn broke somehow and have no idea how. Lol I just realized i respond to a 2 week old post. Must have been a month or two since i last looked at this forum. Looks like i am getting free of the addiction.

DeletedUser

I find your skype name rather... suitable Blodyx. However, in my old age it actually took me a minute to figure out which person I know would have that name. It also took me several minutes to realize I could just look in the profile thingy to see who it was anyway.. =(

DeletedUser

Well tbh how many swedes do you know? ;) Swedish terror kind off gives me away yes yes lol :icon_cool: I play with your countrymen on the UK server now :)

DeletedUser

Very true, you are the only swede I know, so it does give you away - but I'm getting rather old; will be hitting 20 within a few years. *gets out hearing-aid*

And good for you! Nothing better than having a few aussies to watch your back. Unless they can't play. In which case you're probably in a bad situation.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Is there aussies who can actually play? Oh all liezzz :icon_surprised:

Btw i cannot find you in my skype list lol, send me a message:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Is there aussies who can actually play? Oh all liezzz :icon_surprised:

Btw i cannot find you in my skype list lol, send me a message:icon_redface:

Lies!? No lies. We can play.. Sometimes. If we have incentives.. *looks around*

And I've sent you a message, I'm deeply hurt. I would think I just stand out, hard to not notice me in my opinion.

DeletedUser

Strange, i searched through all i thought, me thinks i have to use glasses.:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I am very inconspicuous, I just blend in. Then take you from behind. In a completely none sexual manner of course.