Hero to Zero..

DeletedUser

#1 or el had a online relationship with anna.

Excuse me? Where did my friendship with Ana come into this?

I haven't spoken to Ana since August 4th now, according to skype. She and I made it very clear to everyone that we joked around a lot, but I've had a girlfriend for the past 10 months (who I very recently had to break up with due to distance issues) and Ana knew and even helped me get through a lot of issues that I've had in the past few months, which have been exceptionally rough and forced me to quit 58, 59, and now even 62. She's always been a good friend; nothing more. This is the mark of a troll; someone who has nothing more to say because they are disliked by many in W58 for their recent activities and feel the need to make others angry as some sort of entertainment. Find a new past-time. I hope it doesn't make Ana too unhappy if I share some quotes to reinforce my point:

[spoil][6/8/12 1:28:50 PM] Or-el: I will never, ever be serious about actually being with you as more than a friend, I don't do online relationships, and I know you don't either, but I don't want you to think that I am being serious and get freaked out
[6/8/12 1:28:56 PM] Or-el: So don't ever think that I'm being serious cause I'm joking :p
[6/8/12 1:28:59 PM] Anna Seraphinn/Warstiner w58: of course
[6/8/12 1:29:09 PM] Anna Seraphinn/Warstiner w58: (hug)
[6/8/12 1:29:23 PM] Or-el: (hug)
[6/8/12 1:29:31 PM] Or-el: You're a good friend, Anna :)
[6/8/12 1:30:05 PM] Anna Seraphinn/Warstiner w58: :$ thank you
[6/8/12 1:30:07 PM] Anna Seraphinn/Warstiner w58: you are too[/spoil]

I could keep going, but many other quotes contain information about our lives and my problems that I'd rather not share and I think she'd not want me to share her private life information either.

I'm no more in a relationship with her than I am with muso, and we shared equal amounts of information. Though I did feel like muso and I just had that connection, y'know :icon_redface:?

The thread wasn't made for you, but your behavior has shown us that you have indeed gone from hero to zero with your actions, and that's why no one wanted you around. You're not a team player, you're clearly not someone that can get along with tribemates, and if you're unhappy you take out your anger by attacking the lives of others. By attacking someone like myself with a silly assertion like that you've only shown your ignorance of the situations around you and proven that you are not to be trusted, because at the first sign of unhappiness you will exaggerate even the smallest things to troll.

Guess that's just another level people will sink to when they lose.

Muso, keep nobling Purely, I expect more pictures. They're entertaining.

musological

As requested... ;-)

Side 1: Players: Purely
Side 2: Players: Musological
Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 0
Side 2: 24
Difference: 24
chart

None too bad I guess, but nothing too impressive. I mean it's not like he's actually active or good player, or the #1 player in the world or anything :D But he does have lots of friends and back-up in the area at least, so surely if we add them to the stats then things must start to look good for Honor :p

[spoil]Side 1: Players: Purely, Gang gam chan
Timeframe: Last month
Side 1: 4
Side 2: 38
Difference: 34
chart
[/spoil]

[spoil]Side 1: Players: Gang gam chan, Honey Badgers, Purely
Timeframe: Forever
Side 1: 5
Side 2: 50
Difference: 45
chart
[/spoil]

[spoil]Side 1: Players: Gang gam chan, Honey Badgers, Purely, De Leen
Timeframe: Forever
Side 1: 5
Side 2: 86
Difference: 81
chart
[/spoil]

Oh well, guess not... :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

well tom and dick couldn't take a cluster... i mean khite and witman..

and i know whats coming up next.. the stats... and honestly.. their not to good.
Yup... it's damn hard to take a cluster when I haven't sent any nobles yet...

Just to let the viewers know what's happening, I recently decided to send a few random nukes along with a few fakes. I have an excessive amount of nukes that I cannot farm efficiently with, so I dumped them on you. Admittedly, I caught quite a few D's sitting at home which was a bonus, but more importantly, a lot of smithies were flattened to limit your ability to expand in my immediate area.

No smithies = No nobles

While we're talking about nobles, I have been busy nobling out a cluster just to your south that I valued as being more important. Yup, I didn't consider you to be high on my agenda of targets... such is your ability. With that said, I have completed expanding in my new area and it's now a case of saving a few nobles, building a few trains in your immediate area and we'll certainly test you soon. You of all people should know what you are in for once I ACTUALLY start on you. Let's see if you are still posting here once I start using you as my personal punching bag. Tbh, your comment about me failing to take your cluster when I haven't even fired a noble yet.... sorry little man... that's laughable.

As for people warning you to shut it and to just play the game... I'll happily grab the skype chat I had with you recently where I told you to cool it and let things calm down. Unfortunately, you chose not to listen to my advice. As such, removing you from the tribe was an easy decision. I didn't even question it when the council discussed it. You've only got yourself to blame... you seriously could learn a lot from this experience.

DeletedUser

Did anyone but me chuckle at the amount of posts that say "last edited by syntexgrid".

Dan, I may visit your villages quite soon, I did promise to rim you awhile back, and what kind of man would I be if I couldn't keep my word.

Oh, I'd be you. Awkward.

DeletedUser106722

I just checked each honor and h20 account... I cant find one that won't go barb with more than 2k incomings... Are you sure you are in Honor?

DeletedUser

Find my IGN first then talk bro :)

Why would I care ? If you are so scared of Fork you won't give your ingame name no doubt you're not worth the effort

I just checked each honor and h20 account... I cant find one that won't go barb with more than 2k incomings... Are you sure you are in Honor?

Ha ha ha !

DeletedUser104941

Forums are dead again. hmmmmmmmm.........

YOU ALL SUCK!

DeletedUser

Let's see.. you joined in 2012, I joined in 2009. I wonder who is new.
Go do something in game worth noticing and maybe we would care about you.

I may be new on the externals, but I have been playing TW for at least 5 years now :)

DeletedUser96519

*facepalm*

I have more then 100 villages bro :D

Honestly, could we care less? Good for you, your prob a couple of mill and feeling cocky because your a few K's away from the frontlines and feeling pretty safe right now whilst you munch barbs and internal.

AS said before, if your not willing to spill your name, you've obviously something to fear. And so you should, we'll get to you in time.........