Hey guys

DeletedUser

Hey guys, I know half of you that read this wont give a crap, but I am making a world 37 premade for Experienced players. (meaning if you have none don't bother reading any further) If you are interested mail me an application telling me your experience and what you can bring to the tribe. If you are qualified I will invite you once the world opens. If you are inactive, (meaning you go yellow) you will be kicked. So if you can't hold an account, don't bother signing up. Thanks, and I hope I see you soon.

DeletedUser

me!

im joining w27 lol. i will join your tribe if you let me ;)

DeletedUser53930

So...you gna invite everyone and not think of making a cluster in one k or possibly max 3 ks?

DeletedUser59335

So...you gna invite everyone and not think of making a cluster in one k or possibly max 3 ks?

cluster with the direction its given they will probably spread over 1-3 continates depends over if they are going for the rim or core

DeletedUser53930

Well if i apply, and choose to join possibly lets say 3 days after the world starts^^ I wont be near the tribe i guess^^

So, such senarios may occure so whats the solution here? You need to join during a certain time span or?

DeletedUser

Sorry I haven't replied. All the people who I've talked to have MAILED me which is the senceable (sp?) thing to do:p And Junker and Negative, everyone who has mailed me has been told where to join and what not.