hey guys

DeletedUser

hey world 11 whats up long time no see how is everyoneand how is the war going

Wallam

I have no idea, I presume its the same old, same old with the coalition slowly making progress in the RASP war.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's like there is a bunch of guys in a bar that play poker, they have played together for a long time. They never play for much money because it is about the fun, the friendship and the company.

Then one of them is found out to be fiddling with the cards.

They chuck him out the bar, everyone wonders why they ever trusted him.

Then a few months later he walks into the bar, and you know what he says?

"hey guys"

LorD@LoSs

All you have to do is look at K27 to see how jotad is doing..

Chan was in coast guard boot camp?? Do you know a guy named Cory chambers? (Probably not, i'm askin regardless)

DeletedUser

channy!!!

long time no see

pls find an acc in w11 so we can noble you AGAIN :)

DeletedUser

Same old, same old. You fancy making a comeback to W11 or are you just here to say hi?

DeletedUser

It's like there is a bunch of guys in a bar that play poker, they have played together for a long time. They never play for much money because it is about the fun, the friendship and the company.

Then one of them is found out to be fiddling with the cards.

They chuck him out the bar, everyone wonders why they ever trusted him.

Then a few months later he walks into the bar, and you know what he says?

"hey guys"

Kind of like this ad :)

DeletedUser

How was coast guard boot camp? Fail out?

even you to :( no i didnt do that i got a better job makeing 15$ an hour and start college soon :icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry: so sorry to mess up your day but i wont be getting shot/killed anytime soon

DeletedUser8993

Shot/killed in the coast guard? When was the last time that happened?

DeletedUser

even you to :( no i didnt do that i got a better job makeing 15$ an hour and start college soon :icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry: so sorry to mess up your day but i wont be getting shot/killed anytime soon

*Hands out hugs and cookies to the lonely channman20*

There there :)

DeletedUser

Shot/killed in the coast guard? When was the last time that happened?

In the Vietnam war, Coast Gaurds were used to stop the smuggling that was going on. They were pretty damn good at it too, from what I've found out. In total, 7 Coast Gaurds were killed in action, and 59 were wounded.

Now the 7th Coast Gaurd to die, Michael W. Kirkpatrick, died on the 9th of August, 1969. Since then, there has only been one death in the Coast Gaurd. This was Nathan B. Bruckenthal, who died April 24th 2004. He was, I quote: "Killed in a suicide attack when a small boat carrying bombs exploded as they stopped the craft to inspect it in the Northern Persian Gulf."

I do not know if any died previous to the vietnam war, but in total, it's quite rare that it happens. And it has never happened "At home". I now know something about America...:lol:

DeletedUser

I like you dude, but your a traitor.

Yeah, you wouldn't be getting killed/shot anytime in the coast guard anyway.

"thats right everyone its been a dream of mine to join the coast gaurd so im going to do it so i wont be as active on here but ill try to pop in every once in a while so sorry to my love Casus i know you will miss me the most "

Great dream, eh?

Whatever happened to joining the Marines or the Army like you originally planned?

You didn't ruin my day dude, you made it.

DeletedUser

I think we're being a little too hard on chanman. I'm not saying you have to include him on your Christmas card list, but remember this is just a game. There's no real reason to hold such animosity here on the forums. He made his bed, now he can lie in it. But we don't have to keep kicking him while he's down.

Good luck with whatever you do next, channy.

DeletedUser

Lol im American and know all about them.but the chances of dying in the coast guard are less then being struck by lightning(unless you're a rescue swimmer).

To be honest saying the chances are less than that of getting struck by lightening doesn't really count for much.

Your chances of getting struck by lightening are 250,000 to 1 (Approximatively).
Now, your chances of dying in a car accident are 100 to 1 (Approximatively). Which is 2,500 times greater and would give a better indication of their death rate.

So now we must conclude that you shouldn't be a Coast Guard because you will crash your car on your way to work and die.