Hey ho

DeletedUser85976

Just thought! Maybe I should provide stats on a regular basis; rain vs no rain. Perhaps it will bring some tension to the forums, Moulson can deny ever looking at the cloud. Hybookie will say that the cloud went behind the back of the big black thunder cloud and made an alliance with a passing stratocu. The big cloud was actively seen hugging a towering cumulus, despite what skype said and has the conversations to prove it

DeletedUser

most importantly. how da queens ships fail t' face da storms o' punishment

DeletedUser95707

Just thought! Maybe I should provide stats on a regular basis; rain vs no rain. Perhaps it will bring some tension to the forums, Moulson can deny ever looking at the cloud. Hybookie will say that the cloud went behind the back of the big black thunder cloud and made an alliance with a passing stratocu. The big cloud was actively seen hugging a towering cumulus, despite what skype said and has the conversations to prove it

just asking for plp to flame you really yet u say you are bored or reading it. oh the irony >.>

DeletedUser85976

Ah Rober and Lethex, the Stadler and Waldorf of W40

DeletedUser

It doesn't have to be boring - RUM could declare on BOTH Kata & NMS(RQ) - that would make life interesting :D

DeletedUser

(Shut up rober I'm spammin' da forums!)

I would do all 33 pages but I have to take my nephews to this fun fair lol but when I get back be expecting bombs :)