hey noobs!!!!

DeletedUser

hows everyone doing these days, I am just bored so i figured i would make some posts in some old worlds i played.

can people stilll log into world 12?

DeletedUser

hey you play minecraft now lol, i stopped playing TW and I am on a private server with friends, we got a nice size city going

DeletedUser

I prefer playing on my own server :p That way i'm always 100% sure its lag free and that it won't just disappear if the host doesn't feel like paying for the rent anymore or w/e and that its properly backup'ed.

But yea, i play minecraft :p Can't wait for 1.8

DeletedUser

1.8 is comming I agree with you on the server thing, the server i play on seems to have gone inactive also a little laggy, I might make my own private server for me and my friends.

only reason why im still on the private server is becuase im to broke and also I got 3000+ exp points so i tend to get alot of everything when I mine, dig, cut trees and I can fall from the highest points and i only lose one heart if im armored lol 5 if im not

DeletedUser

minecraft: for people who were not allowed to play with lego when they were small.

DeletedUser

Wanna bet i had more lego then you? :p

my room was like 3 x 4m and my lego island was like 2 x 2,5m fully build. Had that for ages.

DeletedUser

minecraft: for people who were not allowed to play with lego when they were small.

i think MC is more for people who where lego maniacs I had several boxs of 1000 small blocks, I even still had a alot of big block from my really early years. the big blocks i would make my fort and my small blocks i would make an army to attack and defend my fort.

my super fort had a TV in the wall of it and i had enough room to sleep in

my first GF certainly like it :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

i think MC is more for people who where lego maniacs I had several boxs of 1000 small blocks, I even still had a alot of big block from my really early years. the big blocks i would make my fort and my small blocks i would make an army to attack and defend my fort.

my super fort had a TV in the wall of it and i had enough room to sleep in

my first GF certainly like it :icon_cool:

I bet she did :icon_razz:

[spoil]
e5k4rt.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Suko if you ever want access to the private server I can always ask the boss to white-list you.

its going to get reset after the adventure update comes.

we are all pros on the server so we tend to have a semi plan going.

DeletedUser

I have been playing 1.8 on my own server since about 15 hours ago. Together with a couple of friends :p

I'll pass :p No need to ask your boss if I am my own boss XD