hey screw

• Thread starter DeletedUser120929
  • Start date

DeletedUser115162

Well young sir, the rest of the world is shit, to be blunt. Take Artista for example. He is not only completely irrelevant, his play style is utter trash. Recently we have seen some improvement, with actual OPs (wow ikr) but even with this, housing players like the one I mentioned before will just drag your tribe down. I mean, stupidity is infectious, the only cure is to kill it at the source

You haven't even faced everyone in the Noobs or Squad tribe yet.? So how would you even know if there Shit or not.? I think your just trying to throw everyone over there under one label. Yes by stats you are winning well done. But that has alot to do with the amount of villages/troops you have compared to Squad and Noobs depending on fronts.

DeletedUser79609

Oh so you havent won yet?

giphy%20%2815%29.gif

Can you put forward a better candidate?

We'll be waiting...

DeletedUser79609

Candidates for what? ODA and Odd rankings?
You have already claimed the victory so putting forward ex-candidates which have already lost is pointless

Just pulling your leg anyways, we are all hitting delete when we reach the required dominance

Tribe cohesion, different story. Tribe members skill is what i'm talking about.

Sure, i've seen some good play from Squad members first hand. I've seen better play from certain players in Law, that tribe doesn't exist anymore...

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
for a barbs nobler with more ODA its embarrasing for u.. not to mention you are higher points than me, also please catch up to my farm, u talk very well, for someone that is coplayed by 5 people LOL... get on my level clyde whatever ur name is. DIVIDE whatever score u think u have by 5, then come compare urself to me. that is ur skill limit, weakling. Other than that have a good day, u think u will win this world fast, but ur delusional and cant see how many enemies you are making stating that alone

screw USED to be BIGGER than 2nd 3rd 4rth combined, lets drop 4rth since we dont need their points anymore to equal u.

Also dont hate because I am 100% okay to spend a few dollars on a free game, i am sure half of u here buy games for ur ps4 and xbox on a monthly basis(60$ price of a game from what i remember), hypocrites, so please if you are broke and value every dollar you have, you can keep buying money for the value of ur happiness and entertainment and time while some of us don't care about money and will spend it the opposite way u save it. the day you have a few dollars and realize ur still a sad man, u will come back here and apologize to me, then ask me to teach u how to live.

should i transfer u like 20$ for starters LOL

1. Currently Nex is duoed - which is also old news.
2. Look again at those farming stats boss.... 20m > 8m last I checked and even divided by 2 that's 10m each (and let's not act like you don't have a co so wow..... 4m each for you and 10m each for nexicans)
3. Care to post your total farmed so I can embarrass you there as well?
4. The fact you have more ODA than me and have only nobled barbs shows you inefficiently use troops. Nothing else.
5. Did you go out of your way to noble a 29 point barb or was that really all that was left cause you've been nobling them all (http://www.twstats.com/en93/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=11253556)
6. I never said anything wrong with using PP - just the way you use them are obviously wasteful and since in the end we'll be taking all your villages anyways it's just like raising lamb for slaughter.
7. Keep wasting your money kid - it's all you're good at.
8. Come back and chat shit when you land a successful OP on us ...mmk?

Next time you consider posting:

Last edited:

OTDDeathAwaits

You haven't even faced everyone in the Noobs or Squad tribe yet.? So how would you even know if there Shit or not.? I think your just trying to throw everyone over there under one label. Yes by stats you are winning well done. But that has alot to do with the amount of villages/troops you have compared to Squad and Noobs depending on fronts.

What world are you playing?

DeletedUser120814

1. Currently Nex is duoed - which is also old news.
2. Look again at those farming stats boss.... 20m > 8m last I checked and even divided by 2 that's 10m each (and let's not act like you don't have a co so wow..... 4m each for you and 10m each for nexicans)
3. Care to post your total farmed so I can embarrass you there as well?
4. The fact you have more ODA than me and have only nobled barbs shows you inefficiently use troops. Nothing else.
5. Did you go out of your way to noble a 29 point barb or was that really all that was left cause you've been nobling them all (http://www.twstats.com/en93/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=11253556)
6. I never said anything wrong with using PP - just the way you use them are obviously wasteful and since in the end we'll be taking all your villages anyways it's just like raising lamb for slaughter.
7. Keep wasting your money kid - it's all you're good at.
8. Come back and chat shit when you land a successful OP on us ...mmk?

Next time you consider posting:
Fat Lol u were farming less then me for weeks, nice one how many farm items did u use

i dont use Pp on my villages ur just being silly now. And that 29 pt barb u just spoke about, mind checking what point its at already :) ^^ cant touch this son, in the next 2 days it will be as big as a 3k village.

what Op are you taling about? And why so mad at me? All the time? I think u like me because im hot and if you do then i am okay with ur hate

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Fat Lol u were farming less then me for weeks, nice one how many farm items did u use

i dont use Pp on my villages ur just being silly now. And that 29 pt barb u just spoke about, mind checking what point its at already :) ^^ cant touch this son, in the next 2 days it will be as big as a 3k village.

what Op are you taling about? And why so mad at me? All the time? I think u like me because im hot and if you do then i am okay with ur hate
So you brag about using no pp.... by referencing an obviously PP boosted village...

Jog on you toaster xD

Farm items ? Its called actually farming for a day and not attacking players man. For someone who brags so much about ODA you never seem to attack players but your ODS is high...... I wonder if you stack the few barbs left around you and just attack them.... would make sense cause your a stat peddling nublet. And if you do attack players that's just really sad.... Cause you never capatilize on it showing what a terrible trash player you are.

Also you were not farming better for weeks and now I've got almost triple your score..... so pipe down little boy and stop lying cause you can't beat me at anything :p if you want me to embarrass your total farmed post it.

Artista you are a waste of space player, go away. If we ever share a border I will run you through like a hot knife in butter son and don't think for a second otherwise. And why do I know this?

Cause I'm not a barb lol

Last edited: