hey screw

• Thread starter DeletedUser120929
  • Start date

Mr I Know Everything

guess im not going to get that screen shot of avatar forum then i guess.. so obviously have to put this down to a troll. and totally ignore the venomous posts..

and i thought there was unhappiness in Tanelorn,, not so , so the beers get broken out again..cheers!
Hey Boss, I wont say anything anymore the co-player warned me he will change the password if i go any further, he is mad at me. He aggrees with me but doesnt agree on the way I approached this problem

Please let this pass, I can't give you my ingame. Frustration can bring out the worse in any person... lets just up our game. This was the main purpose of any argument i tried to make.

Kanade24

Hey Boss, I wont say anything anymore the co-player warned me he will change the password if i go any further, he is mad at me. He aggrees with me but doesnt agree on the way I approached this problem

Please let this pass, I can't give you my ingame. Frustration can bring out the worse in any person... lets just up our game. This was the main purpose of any argument i tried to make.

Still no screenshot

But i guess you take the easy way out
giphy.gif

Mr I Know Everything

Still no screenshot

But i guess you take the easy way out
giphy.gif
wont say or show anything or my coplayer will kick me and change password. I dont want to cause any more trouble. Let us just play better and let this slide please

DeletedUser120859

Whys his thread even in the existence? 'Hey screw' - I'm going to rant and claim I'm from avatar.

Leave or quit. Stop procrastinating.

Let me give this thread a little spice then shall I, perhaps a reason for the existence of this thread.

I have been playing TW for years now and I have seen tactics change from world to world. Early on in this world I thought to myself, they may as well change the name of the game to tribal merges. I must admit that to some extent merging with other tribes and players is necessary but you have taken it to a whole new level. It is a beautiful tactic - imagine if you will being able to acquire new villages and it doesn't even cost you troops, all the other tribes out there (Avatar, Noobs, Sqaud) are all throwing troops into wars and trying to gain the upper hand in war stats such as 'total conquers'. And you have players throwing away the months it has taken to build there villages to merge with your players and 'co play'.

Anyway let me get to the point. So I says to myself a while back 'How can someone even combat against that sort of tactic'. And it comes to me.

Have you ever heard of the 'sleeper agent'. Someone who is planted in an organisation to pretend they are part of the group but are working for someone else. So I contacted a couple of players that I trust and bought them into my plan. Let me be clear we decided early on that we would not spy. Spies can be rooted out and removed and we want the devastation to much more effective than that.

And here comes the Spice....I already have 2 sleepers in your tribe, co - playing with big accounts and when the time is right...

Mwahahaha.

images

DeletedUser120859

Make fun all you want. Obviously you don't believe me.

Maybe a little proof...how about a circ mail sent by yourself.

Hi all,

This isnt an important one :p

So
NOOBS are recruiting from every tribe except SCREW right now :p they have grown like 3x's the size over the last few days.

Just for a laugh can you all mail BlackGrimReaper and ask him for an invite :p

I dont know the guy but I will mail too XD

Post some of the funny replies on the forums ^^

OTD

Maybe you will take me a little more seriously now. Knowing you probably not.

DeletedUser120425

Hi all,

So
NOOBS are recruiting from every tribe except SCREW right now :p they have grown like 3x's the size over the last few days.

OTD

Seeing how this goes back to the time when Klaus and Co. where first recruited, and that mail was shared around most tribes and Black Grim Reaper received 100's of mails, I wouldn't be to worried by it.
If your going to "threaten" someone as such with mails etc. atleast make them from within the last week or so, not over a month old.
giphy.gif

DeletedUser120859

The age of the mail is to prove the 'sleeper agent' is not a recent acquisition. They have been there for a while.

The other mail was shared around hey? How about this one then.

Hi All,

Enemy tribes are mailing members directly trying to have you incriminate yourselves into admitting to being a rule-breaker.

GoogleChrome plugins are not legal. So please do not use it or admit to ever using it.

The safest bet is just to use your instincts when talking to someone. Only disclose information with myself regarding questions on breach of rules etc.

If anyone has received these mails from W|S please let me know.

Regards,
SOLO-

DeletedUser120425

The age of the mail is to prove the 'sleeper agent' is not a recent acquisition. They have been there for a while.

Hi All,

Enemy tribes are mailing members directly trying to have you incriminate yourselves into admitting to being a rule-breaker.

GoogleChrome plugins are not legal. So please do not use it or admit to ever using it.

The safest bet is just to use your instincts when talking to someone. Only disclose information with myself regarding questions on breach of rules etc.

Regards,
SOLO-
From W|S?! AHAHAHAHAHHA.
This proves nothing more than you could be a player like deception or even before him who was rimmed by Screw for underperforming etc.
So I ask for something closer to this actual date, that would prove what you "claim" to be, you provide an older mail.
giphy.gif

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
You aren't stirring the pot with mails that I barely even remember getting because they were so long ago.

And besides you said you had coplayers insinuating they were not the main players on the account - and thus they are easily kicked off if they lash out .... And with our size 2 acounts isn't going to make a huge difference even if they are large accounts.... assuming you even have sleepers which I suspect you don't. We are not a collective of individuals, we are a unit; and the sooner you see that and try to replicate it instead of these childish ineffective attempts to make us think you've got spys or whatever - the sooner you'll actually have a chance on this world.

So why don't you stop being a butthurt little neek and go play another world laddy - let the big kids play here.

It's TribalWARS not TribalCowardtactics

OTDDeathAwaits

Hi all,

So

OTD

Hi All,

Regards,
SOLO-

I shared these 2 circs further than SCREW, one of them was even posted on the Avatar shared forum, skype and even someone in SQUAD and W|S. You have nothing.

Mr I Know Everything

And no one cares if you give any of yourself
And I AM FAMOUS :cool: new account already have 30 replies lmao u guys suck

And I will go ahead and report the both of us for bad language. Cant touch this :eek:

When my buddy artista is back, every anonymous acc here shall be shown their place.
Im here Daddy, give me orders <3

Im here Daddy, give me orders <3
And this guy artista lol all he says is that he is stacked with defence yet all he has is ODA, how does that even make sense

He might be lying to you guys, i think his mouth is his biggest weapon

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr I Know Everything

When my buddy artista is back, every anonymous acc here shall be shown their place.
Omg checking his profile... this guy raises barbs then gives them away LOL! Looks like Noobs have 2 klaus now:
1) Klaus Johannis
2)Santa Klaus (Artista)

I want gifts too!:rolleyes: