Hey W36

Caveman 10345

Call yourself a leader?

Your pre-made is 100% going to fail.

I will be there to party when it does, thats if you even have enough members to form your pre-made.

DeletedUser

No... you leave.

door2copy.png

If you come back between the hours of 8am-4pm Where we offer "Special Children" Play groups, We will be happy to pretend we care then.

DeletedUser

Lol, I love all the hate because I owned you all my epic spy skillz. Lol@u

DeletedUser

You logged into a account you had the password to and shared some info, Not exactly hard to do to be honest little nonceu.

DeletedUser

Nonsou, go back to 5th of Feb 2009 and fall and break your fingers please. That would be a nice solution :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

If I reember correctly, your stay was not very long. You failed, your attempts failed and you were made a complete fool. Now the tribe you helped is getting smashed, I haven't seen them gain a mil in the last month. Go back to your pathethic premade, I'm sure it'll do good( fail.)

Caveman 10345

if i reember correctly, your stay was not very long. You failed, your attempts failed and you were made a complete fool. Now the tribe you helped is getting smashed, i haven't seen them gain a mil in the last month. Go back to your pathethic premade, i'm sure it'll do good( fail.)

+1 <3